Who's from the Hills? (1 Viewer)

Christine

beige member
HSC
ok pples, it seems nearly every district except ours has been mentioned somewhere!

so if u live in the hills district or near it (hornsby council, baulko council and blacktown council)

post here, what suburb u live in and what school is the best in the area oh and what school u went/go to!

I live in castle hill, went to marian college and we rule!! (not really)!!

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
me, me! :D

but I've only been here for 6 months...wouldn't know one side of castle hill rd from the other.

someone needs to help me get to know this area.

Christine

beige member
HSC
its easy!!! Old castle hill road is off old northern road opposite Oakhill College

and Castle Hill Road goes from caste hill to west pennant hills (thompsons corner) where u can go on to the m2.
it starts opposite the drycleaners on old northern road and takes u to county drive which takes u to cherrybrook!

i've prolly confused u more!

kaseita

oh! oh! me! me!

the hills rock! specially castle towers!

now if only we had a train line....then I wouldn't have to take an extra 40mins to get to the nearest train station

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Originally posted by Christine
ok pples, it seems nearly every district except ours has been mentioned somewhere!
off topic:

the campbelltown/liverpool south western district has not been mentioned. then again, no one really cares because we're such povo bastards. and none of the local schools actually care about their education (casula high, sarah redfern to mention a few)

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
lol, thankyou Christine. (go the present - getting into the festive season?)

Cherrybrook is my home, sweet home!
So now at least I know how to find my way back there. :D

Yes, I would love a guided tour. Sometime in January, when I can drive, would be great.

Yeah, apparently they ARE planning on building a train line which goes up Castle Hill rd., with a stop at Castle Towers, through the Norwest Business District. I was happy when I found out - no more driving to Beecroft.

Unfortunately, it won't be built for another 12 years.

Rosie

I'm from blacktown so i guess i can be included in this little thread we have here :D

kaseita

go west young man, go west

you'll eventually run into castle hill :)

yea that train line will be mad! except I might not be living here in 12yrs time, so aint much good

roo

HSC
west pennant hills here! used to live in baulkham hills and went to baulko public school, which is closed down now.. and then went to plc pymble

beecroft station's the closest to me too.. ugh i need to get my Ps!! :D

B

Bambul

I live in Baulkham Hills, but right next to Winston Hills. I'm about 2 blocks away from Model Farms High School if that helps anyone with identifying the location.

EXA BOY

yup im from baulkon =) near jasper road, i went 2 willie clarke..... an yeah if u nearly get run over by a blue exa, thats me hehehehe cheers!!!!

kaseita

wahroonga's no where near hills

I know, I've had to go there for the last 6yrs - takes aaaages!

well, castle hill anyway

ooo, willie clarke...I know like, 2 ppl from there, and supposedly a third.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
I live in Kellyville which is 10 min away from Castle Hill... not sure if it's considered part of the hills!

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by InfiniteQ
I live in Kellyville which is 10 min away from Castle Hill... not sure if it's considered part of the hills!
of course it is!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)