Why do i feel like enrolling is the hardest thing on earth? (1 Viewer)

Yallaby1

HSC
Or is it easier than it appears? Pretty sure the unit selection, unit sets steps are looking filled out wrong. Do reckon i should enrol on campus? I've already missed the 'enrolling lab help day' thingo.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
It's rather easy if you just follow the steps they've given you :)

If you've already filled in your Commonwealth Assistance form relative to your personal situation, you then search for your enrollable units and add them. You can find the units that are required for your course in the student handbook I think (which is accessible, if I remember correctly, through the 'quicklinks' scroll down menu at the top mid-right of the UWS home page :D)...

Sorry, I would add links for you to follow, but I'm on an iPod -.- but I hoped I helped :) if not, then I'm sure someone will post a more helpful answer soon... Good luck ;)

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
You can always head down to their comp lab and ask the people there for assistance, just cause you missed that day doesn't mean there won't be help available.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
You can always head down to their comp lab and ask the people there for assistance, just cause you missed that day doesn't mean there won't be help available.
the people down at the computer lab probably wont be helpful in that area. best to go straight to student central....they always help students enrolling in units.

Its easy to enrol. Just follow my 8 simple steps! :D

Step 1: go to uws.edu.au
Step 2: Click on current students and then click on My Mail (student email)
Step 3: Type in your student ID and password.
Step 4: Click on MySR
Step 5: Under "Course Details", click on enrolment, then click on "Unit Selection"
Step 6: Open up the UWS handbook which you can access from the uws website.
http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/
And look up your course and the unit numbers of the units that you will be studying this semester.
Step 7: Go back to the "Unit Selection" screen that you accessed in Step 5 and type in the unit number/code of the units that you will be studying in the *Unit Code* box that appears towards the bottom of the screen. Click "Get Units"
Step 8: Hey presto, you're all done!

Hope this helps.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, I am sorry to hear you have had difficulty with your enrolment. Please contact Student Central on 1300 668 370 or studentcentral@uws.edu.au for assistance with your enrolment. Alternatively, you can opt to come in to a Student Central on campus, where they can also assist you. For the location of the Student Central closest to you, please visit http://www.uws.edu.au/studentcentral. Best regards, UWS Course Info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)