Why does this always happen? (1 Viewer)

unholyXromance

HSC
Ok, for those of you who read my last thread YES, it is the same girl, and I know, you told me so. I was wrong.

So there is this girl, we have been out 3 times (and broken up 3 times), but we have never had a fight. Why you we always seem to break up without ever having a fight? We seem so perfict for each other, we like similar music, have similar views on things, and so on. However, something always seems to come up that ends in us breaking up. Why? Were we not ment to be or something?

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Ok, for those of you who read my last thread YES, it is the same girl, and I know, you told me so. I was wrong.

So there is this girl, we have been out 3 times (and broken up 3 times), but we have never had a fight. Why you we always seem to break up without ever having a fight? We seem so perfict for each other, we like similar music, have similar views on things, and so on. However, something always seems to come up that ends in us breaking up. Why? Were we not ment to be or something?

YEah let me guess, you guys just talk and you say something and she ingores u?

i do that.. me and mine NEVER fight.. its just, he saids something stupid and i get pissed...

try not to crack up "weird" jokes, she mite take it seriosuly

I wouldnt put it in the way that u werent meant for each other..

its still too rare... you guys ahve to go out more to know.

BUT definaliy probally be careful in waht you say.

People sy, sometimes a couple that have no similaries waht soever last longer... hmmm...

casue its "supoosely" more fun and you learn new things, while if you guys like the same things, you end up fighting for ur opionions and ideas...

unholyXromance

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
YEah let me guess, you guys just talk and you say something and she ingores u?

i do that.. me and mine NEVER fight.. its just, he saids something stupid and i get pissed...

try not to crack up "weird" jokes, she mite take it seriosuly

I wouldnt put it in the way that u werent meant for each other..

its still too rare... you guys ahve to go out more to know.

BUT definaliy probally be careful in waht you say.

People sy, sometimes a couple that have no similaries waht soever last longer... hmmm...

casue its "supoosely" more fun and you learn new things, while if you guys like the same things, you end up fighting for ur opionions and ideas...
No, it's nothing like that, we always talk. It's just like one of us will eventually say that it's not going to work for whatever reason. Then we break up and after a few months get back together again.

unholyXromance

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
maybe you should just give up on her and just be friends?
we always agree to, a few months down the track its like:
hey I haven't seen you for a while
yeah, I know, we should hang out a for a bit
this weekend?
yeah cool
*cut to the day, 3 hours after we meet*
what you do want to do now?
dont know what about you?
not sure...
*silence*
*we starting making out*

(didnt include name up there^^ because either one of us could have said any of those lines.

Foxodi

HSC
Yeah it sounds like you guys just get too bored of each other. So then you have a 'cooling off' period, then you both realise how perfect you two are for each other, get in relationship and BAH its a cycle....

Simple - become homosexual, emo, etc etc - to keep the relationship interesting :D

unholyXromance

HSC
Foxodi said:
Yeah it sounds like you guys just get too bored of each other. So then you have a 'cooling off' period, then you both realise how perfect you two are for each other, get in relationship and BAH its a cycle....

Simple - become homosexual, emo, etc etc - to keep the relationship interesting :D
lol Well, funny you should say that. She already claims to be "emo" (I personally don't believe in this labeling system) and I get called emo at least 5 times a week by complete strangers. (I don't consider myself "emo", I consider myself to be me). But meh. And if we are so perfict for each other, why do we get bored lol?

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
if youre getting bored of each other then maybe youre not as perfect as you think.

unholyXromance

HSC
I don't think we are getting bored. I don't know what it is. They said we were getting bored lol.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
unholyXromance said:
perfict for each other
perfect*

----

you prob get bored cause you guys keep going back to each other.
possibly because you want that feeling that you have someone...that attachment and 'special' bond.

it's the imperfections that matter, not the similarities between you two.

idno. -shrug-

unholyXromance

HSC
thank you for the correction. It is possiable, but I really don't think this is likely

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
That you're both drama whores

^ yeah. you might both love the drama in the sense that you love the challenge of getting back to together. you love the disappointment when you break up. etc etc.
MAYBE.

i personally know lots of people who constantly get back together then break up and they're drama queens/kings. OR a case of wanting what you can't have and then when you get it you're like meh...

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Well that is a superb guess, besides that fact that the drama factor is close to 0
OH EM GEE WE'RE CONSTANTLY BREAKING UP FOR TRIVIAL REASONS THEN HOOKING UP AGAIN BECAUSE WE'RE SECRETLY AWESOME FOR EACH OTHER BUT DON'T QUITE REALISE/ACCEPT IT IN A CLICHE PLOT THAT RUNS BETWEEN COUPLES ON ALMOST EVERY SITCOM/DRAMA AND WHEN THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS FINALLY LEGIT (i.e. they get married) EVERYONE GETS BORED AND STOPS WATCHING.

unholyXromance

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
OH EM GEE WE'RE CONSTANTLY BREAKING UP FOR TRIVIAL REASONS THEN HOOKING UP AGAIN BECAUSE WE'RE SECRETLY AWESOME FOR EACH OTHER BUT DON'T QUITE REALISE/ACCEPT IT IN A CLICHE PLOT THAT RUNS BETWEEN COUPLES ON ALMOST EVERY SITCOM/DRAMA AND WHEN THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS FINALLY LEGIT (i.e. they get married) EVERYONE GETS BORED AND STOPS WATCHING.
...Not quite. It's more like...*clears throat* OH EM GEE WE ARE CONSTANTLY BREAKING UP BECAUSE HER PARENTS BREAK UP AND SHE MOVES OR BECAUSE EXAMS START OR BECAUSE....(ok I can't remember what happened last time..get creative). BUT WHILE WE DO BREAK UP WE DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT LIKE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'M NEVER GOING TO LOVE AGAIN IT HURTS SO BAD. INSTEAD WE ARE MORE LIKE WE SHOULD JUST BE FRIENDS FOR NOW AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS LATER ON. THEN LATER ON COMES AND WE GET BACK TOGETHER THEN SOMETHING ELSE COMES ALONG AND FUCKES IT UP FOR US AGAIN!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)