why is it hard studying for family? (1 Viewer)

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
i dont have trouble with crime and world order, but for family, i just seem to forget everything. Maybe its because of all the acts we need to remember!!

Hermes3

HSC
MyLoveIsPure said:
i dont have trouble with crime and world order, but for family, i just seem to forget everything. Maybe its because of all the acts we need to remember!!
same! Family is my worst part... probably because I got it confused with Cafs...:)

leoyh

mic`
HSC
i think its cause for family, theres so many WHAT IF'S, so that kinda leads to a whole bunch of stuff to remember, including acts. i guess, just know your general content and then be able to apply it to certain cases. knowing the content is the easiest and really, the only way lol.

we're doing family now, its really interesting. i kinda like it more than crime. crime theres so much to remember.

how's world order? it doesnt sound too interesting. our other focus study is consumers. looks good

sasa-o8

HSC
For me, studying Family was the easiest (we did it as our first topic). Law and society is really hard to understand, while Crime is manageable. I guess it's because the topic is fairly long and there are quite alot of Acts and Cases to read and understand.

HSC
Adoption (amendment) act 1982
i always remember that one cos of cafs :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)