Why so confusing?? (1 Viewer)

fantabulous

HSC
Ok. So there is this girl that I like, who I have good conversations with on msn. However, i noticed that she never starts convos with me. Is this an indication to back off? But then if she really disliked talking to me wouldn't she just block me? What are your thoughts girls/guys?

fantabulous

HSC
I have- she was in my year at school. She always smiled/ said hi to me in the hallway, but that was it because we were not in the same classes/ social groups.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
do this.

DO THIS.

speak to her on msn / get her number / call her up after a few days yeah. just talk about anything until the phone calls.

I hate giving numbers and quantities but make sure you call her at least twice on the phone. when you're out with your friends is better. the first time can be something like "hey its (yourname), tell me something! my friends drunk off his nuts trying to call his ex should I let him?" see how easy that was? or just some social issue that comes up. ask her for some random opinion advice so she gets all tingy and wants to speak. then you say "alright I gotta go now speak to you later" so dont speak to her for longer than like 5 minutes. remember, that whore doesnt speak to you first and you dont want to waste your valuable time on her now!!! so move on........

the next time you call her up, ring her up and talk about some random social relationship issue about ur friends. like what you got up to that night or whatever. just put names to situations (real names) and make up details because guys only focus on sex/tits/ass so the rest is blurry to us otherwise she'll get bored

so anyway after speaking to her for a good 1.5 to 2 weeks, just stop. go cold turkey and stop. if she doesn't speak to you after a few days or whatever, she probably isnt interested. but remember if you share some good times and she values you then she'll come back for more.

if not, well then just rape her in the anus.

ccc123

HSC
Speaking as an objective third party, i can say that despite how hard it is, the best thing is to ask. Otherwise, the opportunity will just slip you by and then you'll find out she liked you from some random a year later when you're over her (this always happens to me dammit)

Last edited:
HSC
fantabulous said:
Ok. So there is this girl that I like, who I have good conversations with on msn. However, i noticed that she never starts convos with me. Is this an indication to back off? But then if she really disliked talking to me wouldn't she just block me? What are your thoughts girls/guys?
I'm in the same damn suitation.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
If someone doesn't want to talk to you, they'll either block you or stop talking really quickly in the conversation, make up an excuse to leave, whatever.

If you're talking for ages, they want to talk to you. YAY!

They don't talk to you first because they want to feel like you're the one doing the chasing? Maybe.

GreenLeaf

consultant
HSC
N/A
I never really start convo's either on MSN, it's probably not because she's not interested, but maybe too scared to make the first move or maybe just lazy or shy.

Make subtle hints to ask if she has a boyfriend, and see if she asks you back if you have a gf. Or ask her out some place fun "just because you're bored" or your friends ditched you.

Take the chance, because either a lot can happen (and you have the time of your life) or nothing will happen (and you stay at home posting on BOS).

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
She's not interested. Just get the fuck off. Not worth wasting your time over.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Talk to her mates, let them know you're interested, this obviously gets back to her without the awkwardness of possible rejection if you just front up and obviously lets her know how you feel.

It should be simple to work out from there.

If this fails slash wrists and write a suicide note blaming her and only her.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
fantabulous said:
Perhaps its just never crossed her mind to start the conversation if you always do.

Perhaps there is no deep and meaningful reason to why she doesn't double click your name and type 'hi' everytime she logs on.

ccc123

HSC
Lizakith said:
Perhaps its just never crossed her mind to start the conversation if you always do.

Perhaps there is no deep and meaningful reason to why she doesn't double click your name and type 'hi' everytime she logs on.
True that. Like you said, if she really disliked talking to you, she would just block you, or at least make the convos as short as possible. If Your conversations flow, thats good. Who cares who starts them?

yosemite sam

HSC
Agree with Lizakith...i pretty much never start conversations on msn. Figure if someone wants to talk to me theyll start the convo.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
never ever EVER read into anything remotely to do with the internet

OH NOES SHE DIDNT REPLIEZ 2 MY FUNNEH JOKEZ ON FACEBOOK SHE MUST FINK IM DUM SHOOD I SUPERPOKE HER AGEN OR NOT?!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
You should read everything you possibly can into your internet relations with other people. Sit there, seething when they take more than a minute to respond to what you wrote - Chances are they're fucking your best mate.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
never ever EVER read into anything remotely to do with the internet

OH NOES SHE DIDNT REPLIEZ 2 MY FUNNEH JOKEZ ON FACEBOOK SHE MUST FINK IM DUM SHOOD I SUPERPOKE HER AGEN OR NOT?!
...so that's why u didn't reply to my joke on facebook :(

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
yosemite sam said:
Agree with Lizakith...i pretty much never start conversations on msn. Figure if someone wants to talk to me theyll start the convo.
gtfo msn

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
sja said:
do this.

DO THIS.

speak to her on msn / get her number / call her up after a few days yeah. just talk about anything until the phone calls.

I hate giving numbers and quantities but make sure you call her at least twice on the phone. when you're out with your friends is better. the first time can be something like "hey its (yourname), tell me something! my friends drunk off his nuts trying to call his ex should I let him?" see how easy that was? or just some social issue that comes up. ask her for some random opinion advice so she gets all tingy and wants to speak. then you say "alright I gotta go now speak to you later" so dont speak to her for longer than like 5 minutes. remember, that whore doesnt speak to you first and you dont want to waste your valuable time on her now!!! so move on........

the next time you call her up, ring her up and talk about some random social relationship issue about ur friends. like what you got up to that night or whatever. just put names to situations (real names) and make up details because guys only focus on sex/tits/ass so the rest is blurry to us otherwise she'll get bored

so anyway after speaking to her for a good 1.5 to 2 weeks, just stop. go cold turkey and stop. if she doesn't speak to you after a few days or whatever, she probably isnt interested. but remember if you share some good times and she values you then she'll come back for more.

if not, well then just rape her in the anus.

more like don't do that, just be normal and not make up shitty stories, call her, invite her out somewhere in a group and ask her to bring her hawt girlfriends so she feels comfortable.

Win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)