Will And Grace. (1 Viewer)

supergirl

HSC
I love this show to BITS. Jack and Karen are the best characters EVER, and I love foxtel for flooding Arena with episode after episode.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i love it to... especially karen...
but i dont have fox anymore and only see it on seven if im home and remember

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Fucking stupid and not funny in the least. Peroxiding my rectal hairs is more fun then this show is to watch,

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
It used to be ok but now its just the same old jokes, which wearn't even that funny the first time, over and over and over.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
it's a bit weird that grace is seen as pregnant.....it's so obvious that she is and they are trying to hide it with tables and bags but they should have stopped filming when debra messing became too big to hide the bump. plus it's not as funny without her running around skitz all the time. but apart from that it's so hilarious.....let's hope they don't ruin it with a karen & jack spinoff !

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i don't really think they should try and hide the pregnancy, i really think that the audience can just get over the fact that she's pregnant in real life and not on the show. seriously, we live in an age where entertainmen media is everywhere (look where we are now), so the audience isn't going to be baffled about the confusing round look to the woman on screen. They should get rid of the tables etc and just have her be how she is! i loved the bebe neuworth cameo last night, classic!

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
dead cactus said:
i don't really think they should try and hide the pregnancy, i really think that the audience can just get over the fact that she's pregnant in real life and not on the show. seriously, we live in an age where entertainmen media is everywhere (look where we are now), so the audience isn't going to be baffled about the confusing round look to the woman on screen. They should get rid of the tables etc and just have her be how she is! i loved the bebe neuworth cameo last night, classic!
i was just making the point that they have her sitting down all the time, and so it's not as good as usual.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
no no i agree, i'm not fighting you on that! grace is great when she's running aroun d all mad. i just meant that tv shows in general insist on hiding actor's pregnancies and i hate it, why can't they just let them be. i hope debra messing goes back to her usual energetic self in the new eps, i think the show really misses it!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Did anyone see any ads for this recently? I saw a few ads for it ~last week at a mate's place but I don't watch seven much and so haven't seen anymore ads for it obviously. But now I can't find out when it's back on. I swear it had said Sunday or Monday aka tonight or tomorrow, but it's not in any tv guides. Did anyone see the ads and know when it is? Like did it say 'coming soon' maybe? I love this show :eek:

HSC
the series has finished already cant believe their bringing it back now thats it finished :p but i still love the show, always gets me laughing

erms, its on mondays i believe - donno what time though. pretty sure it'd be in the evening though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)