World Order (1 Viewer)

elienaim

HSC
How'd everyone find the question?

I haven't seen many people talking about WO so i guess not many did it.

Personally the question was a duplicate of my assignment so i basically smashed it... 20+ for sure.

Melikins

HSC
I really liked the world order question...

i did b)...if my memory serves me right it was something to do with evaluating ways to achieve world order minus the use of force...or something like that(after the exam i erased every memory of legal studies i had)

what did everyone else choose?

*Baby-K*

HSC
I did question A. I thought it was a fairly good question. Pretty much I said that without law there can be no world order because without law in general eventuates anarchy, therefore law sets a bench mark for acceptable and not acceptable behaviour. Then I spoke about peacekeeping, conventions, world government, ICJ, ICC and other tribunals, state sovereignty, domestic laws, EU/NATO, co-operation of nation-states and extradition as well as inequalities between nation states and impact of NGOs. I had like and hour and 20 mins to write the essay lol

iluvGG

HSC
^ wow!! i wish i'd had time to write on so much! i only got to write on state sovereignty, the ICJ, the UN, peacekeeping and the EU. hope thats enough. i did (b). would have had NO idea how to do (a)

cleob

HSC
id have to say option b was the most perfect world order question i could have ever been asked, duplicated my trial essay which got me full marks. talked about all the usual issues, the icc/icj, war crimes tribunals, treaties etc...was really pleased with myself

yay for legal studies, if only all exams were as perfect as u

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
the question was so basic... it perfectly matched my essay plan... excluding force...

iluvGG

HSC
betonit169 said:
the question was so basic... it perfectly matched my essay plan... excluding force...
haha yes same! i just had to take my use of force paragraph out and it was perfect. lol

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
when i saw the question i was like "awwh i learnt the definition for force... poor force" lol

it was such a stupid question... so basic

knots&crosses

HSC
i also did b), i tried to do a plan for a) but simply couldnt come up with an argument and b) was also in assessment we did, excluding force. I kind of wish we didnt do world order altogether. the resources on it(in terms of HSC syllabus) are so limited, but the question was good, so im happy... OK, no more talking about legal for me...

Last edited:

*Baby-K*

HSC
knots&crosses said:
i also did b), i tried to do a plan for a) but simply couldnt come up with an argument and b) was also in assessment we did, excluding force. I kind of wish we didnt do world order altogether. the resources on it(in terms of HSC syllabus) are so limited, but the question was good, so im happy... OK, no more talking about legal for me...
wow all of you guys did assessments on world order? We only had the trials and at that time we completed the first chapter, so that was the only thing assessed. Prior to the HSC I didn't write any practice essays or anything for world order.

Muz4PM

HSC
I liked the World Order question, it allowed me to bloviate for ages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)