• Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your results!
    Let us know how you went here
    Got a question about your uni preferences? Ask us here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Worried about not labelling multi-part question correctly in extra writing booklet (1 Viewer)

mars_02

HSC
N/A
In the HSC physics exam, I used a generic extra writing booklet for a question which had two parts, part a) and part b).

I wrote down extra stuff for part a) starting from the top left corner of the page, and when I moved on to write extra stuff for part b) later down the same generic writing booklet, I labelled it as b).

However, I forgot to label the very beginning of my response as 'a)' at the top left corner of the page.

I am worried that they will not read my extra material for part a) because I did not label it properly, or just get confused with what part of the question I was answering.

Do you guys think it'll be okay? Thanks..

mariannebags

HSC
N/A
In the HSC physics exam, I used a generic extra writing booklet for a question which had two parts, part a) and part b).

I wrote down extra stuff for part a) starting from the top left corner of the page, and when I moved on to write extra stuff for part b) later down the same generic writing booklet, I labelled it as b).

However, I forgot to label the very beginning of my response as 'a)' at the top left corner of the page.

I am worried that they will not read my extra material for part a) because I did not label it properly, or just get confused with what part of the question I was answering.

Do you guys think it'll be okay? Thanks..
They'll be totally fine. Don't worry about it. They'll scan anything you wrote on and the markers can call it up at any time

mars_02

HSC
N/A
They'll be totally fine. Don't worry about it. They'll scan anything you wrote on and the markers can call it up at any time
Thank you so much for your reply, this has been worrying me for the past week. By 'calling it up', do you mean markers will refer it to a senior marker if they are confused about which part of the question I answered?

Yakult1

HSC
As long as you declared that you used an extra writing book for the section on your sign off sheet, you will be fine. Don’t stress!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)