Would appreciate help for proposal (1 Viewer)

mischief

HSC
Im doing the fall of the Berlin Wall for my major work. i was wondering if anybody could help me with my proposal. i need some assistance with the questions that im going to include and resources that i can use.

Thanks!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
mischief said:
Im doing the fall of the Berlin Wall for my major work. i was wondering if anybody could help me with my proposal. i need some assistance with the questions that im going to include and resources that i can use.

Thanks!
hmm i can send you my proposal if you want, so you can a general idea of how to write it. also whats your question?

mischief

HSC
im hvaing difficulty thinking up the questions. so far i have; who are the historians, what evidence is there available to us, what is the context in which the historians are writing in. But i don't think how i can relate this to my topic.
I appreciate your help, Thanks

X

xeuyrawp

mischief said:
im hvaing difficulty thinking up the questions. so far i have; who are the historians, what evidence is there available to us, what is the context in which the historians are writing in. But i don't think how i can relate this to my topic.
I appreciate your help, Thanks
You only formulate a good question after doing proper research. I'd read a whole lot (especially introductions/prologues), and ask the question 'what is important to the historian -- what is s/he focusing on?'

mischief

HSC
thanks alot for your help. could u plz post your proposal so i can get an idea. thanks!

X

xeuyrawp

mischief said:
could u plz post your proposal so i can get an idea.
There are pleny scattered around the place, but I would suggest that you should just write it yourself and ask for feedback from your teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)