Would this appeal to uni students? New App (1 Viewer)

DrinksDeal

HSC
Hi,

A bunch of us from Melbourne some students and some recent graduates have pulled together our resources and made an app/website called: DrinksDeal
Essentially it allows you to find the cheapest food and drink specials in your city. To date the current cities listed are Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide.
Given uni students always like to find a bargain on a night out we are posting here, URL is: http://drinksdeal.com/
Love to know what you guys think and any feedback would be much appreciated.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Also generally speaking. Us uni students are lazy, so we aren't gonna really trek anywhere to save a dollar or two

DrinksDeal

HSC
Thanks for your feedback whilst some students are lazy, some are also broke thus we thought the app may be useful to students on a big night out.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
You currently only operate in Australia, yet use an American voice over in your promo video.

I would be using an Australian voice over, would sound more... real and local.

But yeah, I would be interested in it. I don't get how anyone can live in Sydney as a uni student and not be broke, unless you've come from a wealthy family who send you lots of money.
It's called coop

DrinksDeal

HSC
You currently only operate in Australia, yet use an American voice over in your promo video.

I would be using an Australian voice over, would sound more... real and local.

But yeah, I would be interested in it. I don't get how anyone can live in Sydney as a uni student and not be broke, unless you've come from a wealthy family who send you lots of money.
Thanks for your feedback, good point regarding the voice over.
Whilst most of us are Melbourne based, Sydney hands down is Australia's most expensive city and with that it must be tough for a lot of uni students with the ever increasing prices.

austinbaric

HSC
I think it's a really good idea and the site is very user-friendly which is great! Add more drinks to your database, because obviously there isn't much at the moment and focus your marketing on the main areas of your target market (i.e. Sydney, melboure, Adelaide). I have done a fair abit of marketing work for new businesses in the last 2 years, so you're welcome to message me if you have any questions or ideas you would like a second opinion on :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)