Would YOU drive this ? (1 Viewer)

classact

HSC
Hey everyone, just wondering, my parents want to buy me my first car, Im 17 and a guy, and they looked at this car, and really want it. But i've never seen a guy drive one, So would you. (if your a guy)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You have never seen a guy driving a lancer...what rock are you living under. Although yes a lot of girls drive\own them guys still drive them.

For your first car if your parents are buying them I am driving.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
looks like a good car. i would be thanking yuor parents, especially if they are paying for it.

CieL

HSC
Looking at the exterior doesnt tell me much about how reliable the car actually is.. All I know is that you need to change the tail-lights..

Other than that, a Lancer would be a good car to start off with.

You've probably never seen a guy drive one like that.. because they're probably all riced up and deformed..

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
man. my parents are gonna make me drive my old family car.

that car looks good enough as a first car!

Jiga

Yeah WTF... a Lancer is a prity common first car for any gender. I was expectin like an old peugot or something, they remind me of chix cars, but realistically any car is good, as long as it drives!

Last edited by a moderator:

CieL

HSC
Yeah.. if they're going to buy it for you, dont complain..

I had to wait for 2yrs before I got a ride to myself

Actually, when I read the title, I thought the pics were going to be some old bomb..

gna

HSC
shit chicks car esp the clear taillights. save up and buy your own..you'll be much better for it

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I drive one occasionally, which I'll probably end up buying.
It's not a girls car.

hsc=suicide

HSC
gna said:
shit chicks car esp the clear taillights. save up and buy your own..you'll be much better for it
lmao you just want him to say no cause you dont have a car like that for free.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
gna said:
it isn't a chicks car dickhead
if you're gonna say its shit, please elaborate.
why the hell would he save up and buy his own car, that would potentially take years, when his parents are offering to buy him one?

stephenchow

HSC
If your getting that car, good on ya.

Except dont rice it up with evo bodykits, exhaust etc.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
classact said:
Hey everyone, just wondering, my parents want to buy me my first car, Im 17 and a guy, and they looked at this car, and really want it. But i've never seen a guy drive one, So would you. (if your a guy)
I drive one and I have to say, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better car, especially if it's your first.

This should not be a hard decision to make.

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Its a lancer.. i would drive a lancer and not be embarassed, its not as if its one of those 'smart' cars or a renault clio, lol
Its just a practical car to have... like it wont use much fuel/should be easy to park

Jiga

I drive one and I have to say, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better car, especially if it's your first.
I dunno... they are ridiculously overpriced. And its not because of the badge like in the case of a BMW etc, or because they are performance car.... its just because little kiddies have demand for them. I remember when my friend was looking for a car, 98 or so Lancers with 90,000kms were going for 10,000kms!!! You can get less glamorous cars (if you would even call a Lancer glamorous) like a Camry or Commodores for half the price, maybe alittle more kms, but they will last alot longer as well. In saying this though, for free, not having to worry about how much they cost... its a good car (Although personally I couldnt go for it, once you drive a V6 onwards hard to step down to slower cars, its painful to drive my mums car now when before it was good!).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)