Would you guys like this? (1 Viewer)

Would this be of interest?

• Total voters

YonOra

HSC
Hey!

I've just finished my HSC, and thought I'd make a big thread on a 'guide to English Advanced' and Economics if wanted. If you guys have seen Crobats English Adv guide, it'll be similar to that, but updated modules and i'll include all of my resources. I'm probably not going to state rank in either (anything can happen tho!) but I'd be happy to share my knowledge.

Would this be of interest?

(Happy to send eco, english, maths, and legal notes/essays in a bit)

Cheers.

YonOra

HSC
I've decided to just do English. Keep an eye out over the coming weeks.

DM me for eco resources (they're free obv, i'm not an asshole). I've got notes, full mark essays, stats, 6objective essay scaffolds with every fiscal/monetary/micro program you could imagine (focused on 2020,2021).

If you have english assignments soon, and we have the same texts for mods, PM me, and i'll just release some resources earlier (Temp/Hag (A), Eliot (B), Spotty/Le (C), 1984 (CM)).

Cheers.

idkkdi

HSC
I've decided to just do English. Keep an eye out over the coming weeks.

DM me for eco resources (they're free obv, i'm not an asshole). I've got notes, full mark essays, stats, 6objective essay scaffolds with every fiscal/monetary/micro program you could imagine (focused on 2020,2021).

If you have english assignments soon, and we have the same texts for mods, PM me, and i'll just release some resources earlier (Temp/Hag (A), Eliot (B), Spotty/Le (C), 1984 (CM)).

Cheers.
"they're free obv, i'm not an asshole"

ngl i'm kinda broke. lowkey want to sell my english essays HAHA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)