wow like not many people care about ancient history (1 Viewer)

mgmgmg87

Ancient is the best subject of mine but i had the worst bad luck and stress over it.
Case 1- My assessment speech was due the next day and some fool decided to take my bag home so no speech. No hours sleep to get it done.
Case 2- Big assessment I had planned to go home and really study for but my sister had a car accident. No study!

Plus theres the whole always being majorly sick around ancient exams. I'm glad its over!!!!

somechick

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
I don't take ancient, but I had a look at the paper.

You ALL deserve marks for figuring out how the paper works!

oh you!!!!!!!!!!!!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
im all for getting extra marks
because the paper is set out so confusing
god knows i need them in ancient

somechick

HSC
N/A
yeah ancient was a bugger of an exam. Hatshepsut's rise to prominance: ARGHHH stuffed that one up. i made it harder for myself and started talking about her legitmisation processes. And the three questions i prepared for the bloody historical periods were all in the same section!! worst luck effer!
Ne ways, it was so hard chucking all my notes for the exam, i was like "omg i still need those shit!" and my hand was trying to resist the movement to the bin.
Felt so liberated tho afterwords. After the exam i hugged everything in my line of sight. (bad look in front of ur friends).

Hmurra

HSC
:guitar: ancient history ROCKS MY SOX it's the Awesomest subject in the WHOLE UNIVERSE:shy:

coudes

HSC
why did you decide to bump an incredibly old thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)