Write my own novel for Ext 1 English (1 Viewer)

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
I have to do this writing task for the "hero's juorney" module. the students are to "write" a novel following the hero's journey. we dont really have to write a whole novel, we have to just make names for each chapter, do a synopsis and hand in one full written chapter.

all i need now is an idea for a story. farout.
can any creative ppl who have any cool ideas, or just anyone who has an imagination post ur thoughts?
maybe u could post a title for the novel and i could do the rest.

thanks heaps.

Giant Lobster

HSC
write an epic on a homosexual robot who goes back in time to save his friend; a talking pie. eghhh hehehe..

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Medieval time period, a period full of political intrigue and mystery. Our hero a young man tired of a peasant life goes to join the English army as a man-at-arms, throughout his journey he travels on the crusades seperated for years from family and friends. Being exposed to this new religion he is moved and throughout sieges on cities is moved by the slaughter, deserting the English army he tries to help the city eventually to be killed by his old army. The themes are a bit cliche but it was the only thing I could think of at the moment.

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
write an epic on a homosexual robot who goes back in time to save his friend; a talking pie. eghhh hehehe..
lol, sounds familiar. have u ever watched a movie called "olan goes to school"?

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Medieval time period, a period full of political intrigue and mystery. Our hero a young man tired of a peasant life goes to join the English army as a man-at-arms, throughout his journey he travels on the crusades seperated for years from family and friends. Being exposed to this new religion he is moved and throughout sieges on cities is moved by the slaughter, deserting the English army he tries to help the city eventually to be killed by his old army. The themes are a bit cliche but it was the only thing I could think of at the moment.
phwoar. heavy stuff man. that would be pretty good, except my teacher knows im incapable of dealing with such complex issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)