WSU Early Offers for 2021 intake (1 Viewer)

vinlatte

HSC
The WSU early offers are released!!

What are your thoughts on your first uni offer? Which course did you get?? Share your thoughts in this thread! :)

PikaAnime123

HSC
There's always the next round in late august, it doesn't end with this round! I didn't get an offer for this round either, but I'm hoping it's because I applied late for it ;w; Congratulations to those who got offered early entry!

c8

HSC
Yeah and WSU didn't mention this date. Many teachers are angry lol.

Apply asap so u can get an offer next round!!
Are you sure about the date? I applied 18/7 and still received an offer? I might've started the application earlier I don't remember but I have an email acknowledging my application on 18/7

mmmm.

HSC
What date do I have to apply for before the next round of offers, can't find it on the website? Only says that next offers will be released on the 27th August.

vinlatte

HSC
Are you sure about the date? I applied 18/7 and still received an offer? I might've started the application earlier I don't remember but I have an email acknowledging my application on 18/7
Idk what happened about this cutoff date. Most ppl in my school didn't get it bc they applied on this date or later.

• Wow
Reactions: c8

vinlatte

HSC
What date do I have to apply for before the next round of offers, can't find it on the website? Only says that next offers will be released on the 27th August.
Do it as soon as possible to be safe. It's a similar process to UAC but it's free!

Make sure your year 11 grades match with the courses you choose. They have a list of subject grades for most courses.

mmmm.

HSC
I know this may be silly but I just want to double-check that a is B+ is anything more than 70%?

c8

HSC
I know this may be silly but I just want to double-check that a is B+ is anything more than 70%?
I believe if you look on studentsonline it will have a record showing your letter grade for each subject

mmmm.

HSC
Did you guys Select Western Sydney study options or just leave it?

Yiiiyajahshe

HSC
Hey,
the date to apply for the second round is the 23rd of August. If you apply by then you'll hopefully be considered an offer :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)