WTF is going on? (1 Viewer)

asdf

HSC
I went UAC and got EE offer (which i want to decline) so i go to MY UNSW and it has this:
http://www.geocities.com/nyouhana/myUNSW.JPG (copy n paste)

I already accepted computer engineering/science from before, how can it just dissapear? There is also no option to do timetables n stuff. :(

TheKey

HSC
i got no idea how this happen, but hey look at the bright side if you wanted to do ENG/SCI (elec eng/ scinece) you still can cause i doing that and the first year is basically EE on its own, so if worst comes to worst your still ok.

but im sure ifu call em they will sort it out for u

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Umm..what happened?

So you got a late round offer for EE?
and u already accepted Computer Engineering/Science from main round?

The status "Admit" means you have been made an offer to study - you have to login and DECLINE the offer

asdf

HSC
Minai, the thing was, i didn't get that choise between CE/EE. Once i logged in i was taken automatically to that page i posted above. Anyway, i rang em up it's fixed up now. THANK GOD! :)

TheKey: lol yeh thats what i was thinking of doing in the begining but if i didn't make it in the Computer Science part after the second year i'm screwed for the rest of my UNI life. Better be in the safe side and stick to CE/science. :D

TheKey

HSC
glad to hear it worked out, i was thinking of doing CE/comp science but i thought that would be too much computing for me.

ur right about getting into comp science bit, its gonna be tough, i hope i can get that 65% average.

asdf

HSC
Goodluck TheKey. You cant combine Comp science with computer engineering. Im only combining it with physics. If i dont maintain 65% wouldn't matter THAT much. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)