Y12 RESOURCES FOR SALE! (1 Viewer)

Zain Al-loos

HSC
Hey guys 2021 graduate here looking to sell the resources I’ve bought/made for y12 at a much cheaper price
Selling all textbooks for
- Math standard, advanced, Ext 1 or Ext 2
- Chemistry, Physics
- hard copy English advanced Crucible, Dalloway, Henry IV and the awakening.
5$ per textbook, all English books for 15$, comes with interactive copy as a PDF. LIMITED supply of codes so DM ASAP to get it.

Selling English advanced notes and essays (Ranked 1 with an internal mark of 96)
- common module Crucible (three 20/20 essays and analysis list for 10$)
- module A Dalloway and The Hours (three 20/20 essays, a 20/20 podcast assessment and analysis list for 10$)
- module B King Henry IV (three 18/20 essays and analysis list for 8$)
- module C (three imaginatives 20/20 for 15$ and three discursive 20/20 for 15$)
- state rank English essays for a bunch of different texts, my cousin gave me permission to resell, 15$ per module and includes 3 essays, message for more detail.

Selling chemistry and physics notes and a question booklet I made which compiles past paper questions into module and year for the new syllabus (ranked 1 in both internally with a 97 internal mark for physics and 92 internal mark for chemistry)
- past paper compilation is 40$ (has every module which is around 800 pages each)
- notes are 20$ each and are latexed, so they look great, and also come with many worked examples, and all the required content for a band 6 mark, including practicals that should be memorised to save you from the hassle of researching them.
Also offering depth study help for physics and chem
- read your draft and correct it, and also give feedback on what to add for 7$
- physics DC motor depth study (40/40 for 5$)
- chemistry polymers depth study (107/119 for 10$)
Message me for negotiation of prices and whatnot, preferred method of payment is PayPal but bank transfer works too.

Zain Al-loos

HSC
For sciences:
Infocus, Pearson, Jacaranda, Surfing, Dotpoints, Cambridge checkpoints and Strive

For maths:
Cambridge, Fitzpatrick, Math In Focus, and Cambridge checkpoints

Terminator10101

HSC
Do you have a list or photos of all of the books available? As I would possibly buy many books.

Also, do you have a phone number, as this would be easier over text message.
Thanks

Last edited:

nightfury12

HSC
N/A
Interested in chemistry and physics notes and question booklet
- past paper compilation is 40$ (has every module which is around 800 pages each)
- notes are 20$ each
Also offering depth study help for physics and chem
- read your draft and correct it, and also give feedback on what to add for 7$
- physics DC motor depth study (40/40 for 5$)
- chemistry polymers depth study (107/119 for 10$)
Contact me on rock0roses@gmail.com

coolpankake

HSC
N/A
Hi There, I am interested in the physics notes, physics question booklet and also physics depth study help.
Are these all in pdf format or do you need mail some. How much will you ask for all of them? Our email dongrobbb@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)