• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Like us on facebook here

year 11 acer hast test writing prompts (1 Viewer)

88rising

HSC
N/A
hey guys, just to keep it short — i can not find any past prompts for the acer test that's suitable for year 11 :) if anyone has done the test and has impeccable memory, could you please tell me what prompt was asked? thank you

vsyie

HSC
hey i was just going through hast related posts cause im gonna do it too (ahh its so close). Im freaking out about preparation and havent found anything prompt-wise but have heard quotes are often used- sorry all i can offer now aside from that is moral support haha

88rising

HSC
N/A
hey i was just going through hast related posts cause im gonna do it too (ahh its so close). Im freaking out about preparation and havent found anything prompt-wise but have heard quotes are often used- sorry all i can offer now aside from that is moral support haha
thanks girl!! btw what school are you applying for?

vsyie

HSC
Caringbah and St George Girls (maybe Sydney Girls but it's far away) . What about you?

88rising

HSC
N/A
Caringbah and St George Girls (maybe Sydney Girls but it's far away) . What about you?
caringbah bcoz i can't get into either of those schools :) if you don't mind me asking, what's your current school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)