Year 11 marks for early entry? (2 Viewers)

specificagent1

HSC
So the universities get access to our year 11 marks. Do they see the specific percentage you got for each subject or just the grade you got? ie, A B C D E. This is because when you log onto students online for your own year 11 marks they only give you the grade you got?

quickoats

HSC
So the universities get access to our year 11 marks. Do they see the specific percentage you got for each subject or just the grade you got? ie, A B C D E. This is because when you log onto students online for your own year 11 marks they only give you the grade you got?
They use the Students Online grades.

DarkOperator618

HSC
students online grades

what were yours like? cus unis like Macquarie are apparently really generous in the early entry stuff

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
They use the Students Online grades.
sick, then that's why I have a chance, because grades were heavily inflated and they don't see things like rank or mark percentage

quickoats

HSC
students online grades

what were yours like? cus unis like Macquarie are apparently really generous in the early entry stuff
Yes they are. There's no specific cut off for grades but you certainly don't have to be a stellar straight A's student.

specificagent1

HSC
sick, then that's why I have a chance, because grades were heavily inflated and they don't see things like rank or mark percentage
I was coming 3rd in Biology with like 75% mark and the teacher gave me a C because she said she saw me as a student that can achieve far more and i didnt care at the time about it that much now year 11 marks are back to haunt me

laterz laterz

HSC
I was coming 3rd in Biology with like 75% mark and the teacher gave me a C because she said she saw me as a student that can achieve far more and i didnt care at the time about it that much now year 11 marks are back to haunt me
lol how do ur teachers get to determine what grade u get. Bruh what type of a school is this lmao

specificagent1

HSC
lol how do ur teachers get to determine what grade u get. Bruh what type of a school is this lmao
Well grades arent really just marks. Grades are meant to show your overall performance in a subject like effort, achievements, progression and etc. Essentially it gets determined by marks but teachers can kinda veto it

laterz laterz

HSC
Well grades arent really just marks. Grades are meant to show your overall performance in a subject like effort, achievements, progression and etc. Essentially it gets determined by marks but teachers can kinda veto it
LOL that's true but I haven't really seen that happen at my schoo
did she give u a C because u didn't do classwork or put in any effort

Hiheyhello

HSC
wait what are student online grades i’ve never heard of this before

Hiheyhello

HSC
okay so does that mean where are not meant to upload our yr 11 report when applying for early entry?

specificagent1

HSC
okay so does that mean where are not meant to upload our yr 11 report when applying for early entry?
if you're a hsc student in NSW applying for a uni you dont need to provide it as they get it straight from nesa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)