Year 11 Selective (1 Viewer)

D-BOSS

HSC
N/A
Hi, I'm looking to get into a school this year for year 11 next year. I'm already trying out for Girra and my second and my third options are most likely to be Ruse and Sydney Boys. Do anyone have any tips for me to get into them (Ruse and Sydney Boys)? My recent report is 5 A's (Maths, English, History, Geo, PDHPE) and rest are B's. Extra curricular activities include Grade Oztag, Basketball, Rugby, Soccer, Public Speaking, Club Cricket, Peer Support, I have gotten awards for those subjects I got A in. Do I have a good chance of getting in considering my school is a top 25 selective school but ranks around 100 in HSC and considering that I might get A in EVERYTHING this year. Thank you.

P.S. How good do I have to do in the Edu-Test in Ruse? And how many people usually get accepted into Ruse and how many in Sydney Boys?

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Hi, I'm looking to get into a school this year for year 11 next year. I'm already trying out for Girra and my second and my third options are most likely to be Ruse and Sydney Boys. Do anyone have any tips for me to get into them (Ruse and Sydney Boys)? My recent report is 5 A's (Maths, English, History, Geo, PDHPE) and rest are B's. Extra curricular activities include Grade Oztag, Basketball, Rugby, Soccer, Public Speaking, Club Cricket, Peer Support, I have gotten awards for those subjects I got A in. Do I have a good chance of getting in considering my school is a top 25 selective school but ranks around 100 in HSC and considering that I might get A in EVERYTHING this year. Thank you.

P.S. How good do I have to do in the Edu-Test in Ruse? And how many people usually get accepted into Ruse and how many in Sydney Boys?
Correct me if I am wrong but I heard they open a new class for year 11 in ruse

vivillon

HSC
I heard that JRAHS is accepting many students from random schools (a.k.a not Baulkham Hills). Something about them having a new principal who's more open minded? That's what it was like this year for year 11 entry although I'm not sure about in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)