Year 11 Subject Selections (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
Hey guys, I'm aiming for a atar that's over 99 and I want to get into med, considering this do you think it would be wise if I:
1. Dropped business studies (90% not doing in year 12) and instead played sport (SLR)
2. Kept business studies and worked on my other subjects in this time (probably end up doing Bio/Chem for year 12)

Subjects in signature

Drdusk

π
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, I'm aiming for a atar that's over 99 and I want to get into med, considering this do you think it would be wise if I:
1. Dropped business studies (90% not doing in year 12) and instead played sport (SLR)
2. Kept business studies and worked on my other subjects in this time (probably end up doing Bio/Chem for year 12)

Subjects in signature
Well I would say drop. Your gonna be on 14 units assuming you do 4u. Clearly you're not a fan of Business studies anyway. Even if you use the time to study other subjects, my experience with this is extremely difficult. The teacher might realize your not paying attention and focus you, or your friends/classmates may distract you, plus sports can be a great stress reliever. If SLR does that for you it can be a fine addition allowing you to refresh your mind. Really 12 units is the max you wanna be on, past that it's not really worth it.

dumNerd

HSC
Well I would say drop. Your gonna be on 14 units assuming you do 4u. Clearly you're not a fan of Business studies anyway. Even if you use the time to study other subjects, my experience with this is extremely difficult. The teacher might realize your not paying attention and focus you, or your friends or classmates may distract you, plus sports can be a great stress reliever. If SLR does that for you it can be a fine addition allowing you to refresh your mind. Really 12 units is the max you wanna be on, past that it's not really worth it.
Obviously I would drop it in year 12, was wondering what I should do in year 11 tho

idkkdi

HSC

Subjects in signature
SLR seems lit.

Drdusk

π
HSC
Uni Grad
Obviously I would drop it in year 12, was wondering what I should do in year 11 tho
I say do SLR as long as you really are sure you don’t like business. If you don’t like it and are gonna end up dropping it why take it? Instead if you like sport it’s always a great thing to have on the side!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)