Year 11 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
For Business Studies, use your textbook(s), sheets given to you at school as well as teacher's explanations. All of these are important and allow you to make good notes. You can also do your own research as long as it falls under the syllabus.

HSC
N/A
how hard was it to get a band 6 in business? like besides just knowing the syllabus and content rlly well, did u do anything else or is there anything else you'd recommend?
If you're willing to take business seriously getting a band 6 isn't hard at all. Other than having a thorough knowledge of the syllabus/content, I'd recommend analysing the questions (in terms of how you should write your answer). For example, "Discuss" questions in the short answer section require an answer which explores both positive and negative aspects of what the question is asking. This can be done by completing as many past papers as possible. Other than that I'd recommend being familiar with your case studies, so you won't have to worry about making stuff up in the essay section.

Diya Jain

HSC
For Business Studies, use your textbook(s), sheets given to you at school as well as teacher's explanations. All of these are important and allow you to make good notes. You can also do your own research as long as it falls under the syllabus.
Thanks, how should I structure notes like make them each week or after each lesson at school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)