year 12 muckup days (1 Viewer)

H.S.What?

HSC
any insane stories? i heard someone from another school gladwrapped the teachers cars in the carpark, so they had to get rid of all the gladwrap to open the doors. And they wrapped a kid to a pole in the school. ahahah thats gold.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
well it wasnt muck up day
but we used to "cone" each other
which involved people getting traffic cones and other related stuff and just blcoking of someones/drive house and wrapping their car in glad wrap

my school egged a neighbouring girls school and payed for the damage :rolleyes:

pottsy1000

our muck up day got converted to a slave day... we all do jobs for those around town ad raise money for charity... then we have a car wash... massive water fight!!! the we have a slave auction were anyone at skool can by us and we have to do their dirty work

half the guys went down to the pub at lunch and came back pissed as...

SiReN

HSC
I personally egged some guys cars & chucked random tampons with fake blood everywhere and water bombs...
put Grafiti on various places (there were very minor)
drunk alco at school. got pissed later on & did some more mucking around haha
i wanted to do more.. but ahhwell i had heaps of fun :)

Last edited:

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
we threw one egg at a car, got caught and had to spend 2hours in the principles office, yeah our schools ALOT of fun.

esieff

yeah our school went hell-nazi this year. well in fact they've always been hell-nazi. last year some blokes dressed up as council workers and directed all the traffic off Stanmore Road and into our school - and were hastily expelled to do their HSC exams elsewhere. So this year everyone just went and chucked eggs at other schools/cars/people.

Best story? One bloke got pulled over by the cops for speeding...and they consequently found over 600 eggs in his car. Now as far as I'm aware, the possession of copious quantities of chicken eggs is not illegal, nor is stashing them all in the backseat of your car. However, not only did this guy cop a hefty speeding fine - his eggs were confiscated. All of them. No doubt the local cop shop had some might fine omelettes that morning.

lextasy

HSC
we had no muck-up day, no-slave day, nothing... our school spirit is zilch. it was a real disappointment... we got threatened with not being able to sit for our HSC exams if even the slightest thing happened. is that even possible?! great end to the year....

HSC
someone cemented a toilet at the front of our school, a car got crashed and tipped over, half the school got drunk, somebody egged the ENTIRE school (its a big school) and the deputy/principal was laughing

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Somebody (ie. everyone in the whole year knew who it was but they wouldn't own up) broke into the school at night and trashed the fuck out of it, so the principal had to pay for 4 extra cleaners.

She had the biggest teary ever, and wouldn't talk to anyone in year 12 for like a week (except me to tell me that my report card kicked ass, because it did) and threatened to cancel the formal. Fucking humourless old hag. Having your place of employment thoroughly trashed is comical.

LilestMofo

HSC
N/A
27 suspensions thats what we did for muck up day. But it was worth it :D

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
oh yeah we also got streakers thru the school, 5 guys and 2 girls. covering themselves except one guys 'sock' came off :cool:

HSC
lol ... we were pretty strict in the past aabout muck up day because about 3 year ago a guy trashed a art gallery downt he road and went to gaol but this yr we did it anyway. out tame muck up included signs around the school asking the students to park in the staff carparks and play ground and then charging the teachers to park in the car park. the reason for the fee for parking we said was "its going towards the formal".......THE FORMAL "TAB". we got about 230 bucks. we also glad wrapped the boy vice capt and capt together and pushed them into a random class and then agged them and drenched them in washing powder. the students and teachers just watched in disbelief. we also did the usual eggs around the place toilet paper and our boys vice and capt put maple syrup on all the rails at school

over all it was a good day :)

HSC
does anybody know what school it was that . one of the students went to school early and moved the principals office up ontop of the roof for muck up day??
its a school around the hunter valley im pretty sure??

dive246

we got a new asshole of a librarian so we covertly planned a moshpit in the library. we secretely hooked up a discman to the amp and speakers in the library and when 3rd period bell rang everyone... including juniors just started walking out of class and into the library and moshing to system of a down. it was blasting n the whole place was rumbling. he just sat there as chairs, books n people were just flying all over the place cause hes a pussy bitch with no power. it went off so perfect

Picle

HSC
best was when our school blocked the highway off making everyone filter through our school round our main roundabout and back out :p. ALso one year they covered a whole section of the playground in sand and all dressed in beach theme with blow up pools etc

Eliza*

HSC
ours was alright but the freakin uniors turned on us and dat sucked...dive we shoulda done more dan dat to teach dat nazi goldmember a lesson.

Leesa Moochie

welcome to gnomeland

at our school we got over 200 garden gnomes and went in @ night...we glued the gnomes down to the floor in the playground, in trees, on the gym and hall roof... then we got there the next m,orning and the vice-principle had taken them ALL down!! except for the ones on the roof... but were going back after hsc to stick them all on the roof lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)