year 12... (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
ok so im so confused i have no trials but i have hand in tasks and i literally cant get my self to do them i had one on friday and ive become so mfing slow that i probs did hella shit and its like wtf. like i feel slow for some reason if you get me... like i cant get myself to do any work and when i see others actually being able to concentrate its like... does it even matter anymore. idk im just over it which i shouldnt be because of how much effort i put in during the start of the year. its so frustrating :(

fridgmagnet

HSC
same honestly, I have an exam tomorrow and have lost so much motivation which is sucky cause at the start of the year it was going so well. I honestly think its just a mixture of fatigue + lockdown disorientation. hopefully once we go back to school we might find a lil more motivation ig

specificagent1

HSC
it's the lack of structure and reward in our day. The monotony. Wake up, attend shitty zoom classes then do work then sleep. At school you get to spend time with friends and so much more. Things arent the same every day at school.

I think this article articulates some very good points about our experience right now:
Graduation, formals and schoolies taken from HSC students. But the exams remain

cloud_berry

HSC
yeah i feel you, i totally fudged my trials because i lost all motivation to study, such a waste too cos i was so motivated at the start of lockdown but they kept postponing it, i ran out of energy and forgot most of what i’d studied earlier on… :(

stressedadfff

HSC
yeah i feel you, i totally fudged my trials because i lost all motivation to study, such a waste too cos i was so motivated at the start of lockdown but they kept postponing it, i ran out of energy and forgot most of what i’d studied earlier on… :(
we're nearly there! i hope uni is a fresh start idgaf about year 12 anymore tbh

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
From what I've heard alot of uni stuff is done at home like the lectures even pre covid. So idk might be similar to now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)