YEAR 7-12 - STATE RANK AND ALL-ROUNDER TUTOR (1 Viewer)

HSC_Tuition

HSC
Hello!

My name is Andrew, and I am currently completing a Combined Bachelor of Law/Commerce (Dalyell Scholar) with a HD average at the University of Sydney.

I am currently offering online and face-to-face tuition for Year 7-12 students.

I offer tuition in the following subjects for Preliminary and HSC students:
- Advanced English
- Extension 1 English
- Extension 2 English
- Ancient History
- History Extension
- Legal Studies
- Economics
- Studies of Religion I and II

I am also available to provide online marking and feedback for students who have completed an assessment and require additional help.

I have been successful in tutoring students from the top selective schools in NSW. One student even received a state ranking in his subject. All my past students achieved a Band 6 in the subjects I tutored them in.

Please feel free to send me a private message if you are interested or have any question about tuition, and I will endeavor to respond as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Andrew

Last edited:

HSC_Tuition

HSC
There are still some spaces available for those who are interested in starting tutoring in 2021.

KHT

HSC
Hi Andrew
do you coach yr 9 english one on one ?
Please let me know phone number so I can call you to discuss

KHT

HSC
Hi Andrew
What’s is your fee for English Tution year 9?

HSC_Tuition

HSC
With my new University timetable, more times have become available for tuition. Please send me a direct message if you are interested, and I will contact you. The main questions I have been receiving are the following:

1. Do you offer group tuition?
Group tuition is available for students, and is an effective tool in allowing students a space where they can share ideas and information. I have tutored students from the same school in a group class, and all students achieved a Band 6.

2. Do you offer a trial lesson?
A trial lesson is available, and can be scheduled by sending me a direct message.

3. What experience do you have?
I am currently completing a Combined Bachelor of Law/Commerce with a High Distinction average at the USYD. I have completed studies in English Literature, History and International Relations at the USYD and UNSW too. In the HSC, I achieved a State Ranking, and an All Rounder Placement. I have tutored students from the top selective schools in NSW, and all of my students achieved a Band 6, and noticed a remarkable improvement in their mark and rank too. This is also true for my current students, who have commented that as a result of the tutoring they have received, it is the best they have ever performed in their respective subjects.

4. What is the lesson structure?
Please send me a direct message, as this depends on the subject.

Kind Regards,
Andrew

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)