• We need YOU to help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and trial papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

year 8-10 entrance to Fort Street High school (1 Viewer)

Hello2525

HSC
so i recently I applied for Fort Street High school.
i was wondering how many students get in during yr 8-10 and when the results come out. also, do they care a lot about the Naplan, i got an average result for Naplan in yr 7 so that might blow it for me.

HSC
N/A
Me too, I also tried out for Fort but I didnt get any results or outcomes yet.. I also have an average results for NAPLAN in yr 7 so I am worried that will bring me down

Btw did you hear anything from them yet?
Check the mail...

HSC
N/A
Yeah I did, but I don't think it was good enough for them, the only thing they give a shit about is how you perform in external competitions
That is not fair!!! I just want to know who made it!!! They probably choose no one because how perfect do they want someone to be

HSC
N/A
I don't understand how they expect people to be absolutely "perfect" in every aspect and they want all rounders.. I guess I didn't fit their criteria and expectations
Trust me when they become rank 367 then they can pick there "perfects" hahha

HSC
N/A
My only chance to apply for is next yr (my last yr to apply) but this time I want to apply for schools that have a test system or HAST exam because my school has a low ranking and if I do well in the test there might be a slightly increased chance
Same I might wait until year 11

HSC
N/A
Ikr but what could I do their decisions are quite bias they don't even provide a criteria of what they expect of us, what kind of things we should be doing and they don't even provide us a reason for why they even declined our application
I mean at least give us a refund! 50$ to submit a piece of paper with our personal details on it, they should be paying us!

D-BOSS

HSC
N/A
Damn I need to check my mail. Still haven't received it. Might come tomorrow if it's not there today.

HSC
N/A
IKR we are basically donating to them, imagine how much money they must of accumulated over yrs worth of applications they are soooo economically sturdy so they have the ability to progress whilst we are left to be stuck in crappy schools
Apparently they don't choose anyone if no one leaves so if you got a medal from the queen so still don't get accepted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)