Year10 Science Research Project Ideas? (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
how did you do this?? how much hydrochloric acid and how much sulfuric acid? how did you measure the effectiveness of the different panadols?
How would you get the HCI and H2SO4??

MelodyPond

HSC
Last year I tested the effectiveness of lubricants and how certain lubricants could dramatically reduce surface tension. I got an awesome grade for that experiment. If you like, I could look for it for you. I know its somewhere in my house...
what liquids did you use?

Graceuf

HSC
I did the effect of oil on cupcakes in taste, texture and preservation (how long it took to get mould). It was heaps of fun and it's a good laugh getting your family to eat disgusting cupcakes. [emoji14]

I also got full marks for it. I still have it somewhere too...

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
do you mix both hydrochloric and sulfuric together?
I am not sure exactly what you are asking but in general it is extremely unadvisable to mix hydrochloric and sulphuric acid together because they are both strong acids, this would potentially result in an acidic splash which would end extremely badly-why do you need to mix the two together?

Haileyys

HSC
Last year I tested the effectiveness of lubricants and how certain lubricants could dramatically reduce surface tension. I got an awesome grade for that experiment. If you like, I could look for it for you. I know its somewhere in my house...
hey that sounds really cool, and im in desperate need of a science fair project. How exactly did u do it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)