• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

yet another UAI prediction plz~ (1 Viewer)

Tru3P3rf3ction

HSC
N/A
hi i havent been able to hit great marks for skl as i was away for almost the whole yr minus the exams as i had a car accident and had 2 surgeries this years i was wondering what my possible uai could be if i aced my externals . so far my ranks and marks are.

English standard 53/107 62%
Business Studies 19/35 72%
Economics 12/42 82%
Korean Cont (state rank and mark) 2/6 88%
Japanese Beg (open high mark and rank) 70/102 51%

These are my current marks they could be higher as i havent got my trial marks back. But i didnt do too good so this is the worst i could probably get it could be a bit higher but not by much .

All my teachers said that if i actualy attend class again as i have recovered now i would be in high band 5 to band 6 for business and economics and my japanese would defenatly be up to high band 5s and english will be around high band 4 ~5ish if i learn my texts which i havent learnt and yet been able to attain may marks. So i was wondering if i do try hard and ace the externals what are my likely uai ? would i be able to hit 85+ ??? would htat even be possible just saying i did attain the marks my teachers said i could or higher then that? or is 85+ way out of reach now.

I go to a non selective school but ranked in top 100

Last edited:

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
your uai would maybe between 60-65. But if you can get all 80+ in hsc then you could get your 85uai mark. good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)