"You and Your UAI" booklet (1 Viewer)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
hi people!
just wanted to know when we are supposed to receive this booklet : You and your UAI ?

I read in the UAC guide that we get it in early December, but still haven got it:confused:

Thanks

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Read your UAC Booklet 10 times over :)

Something I need to do, I don't know what course I want to do yet....

perfectionist

HSC
N/A
yeah...ur right...i have NEVER read thru like "everything" carefully!!...only looked at the courses i wanna do...dats Silly of me!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Read your UAC Booklet 10 times over :)
It's funny you should say that, because my UAC 2004 Guide is on my desk in my room. Before September 30, I had read it about 2 times, but simply flicking through.

I read it one more time, although it took me an entire day to go through (cover to cover almost) and reading every thing they had to say. Starting from the back cover, looking at all the numbers, inside cover and other 'pull outs'. I was bored and wanted to know the rules, procedures and course details/UAIs. :)
Originally posted by Shocker_85
yeah...ur right...i have NEVER read thru like "everything" carefully!!...only looked at the courses i wanna do...dats really Sad~!
LOL I'm the complete opposite. I read it once, and I read it again to make sure (a few days later).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
damn, i have to choose a course, i keep forgetting to do that

i bet we get the book tomorrow

Huy

HSC
N/A
You can always change your preferences, nothing is ever final. It's only final right up until midnight on the closing date for the various offer rounds. :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
You can always change your preferences, nothing is ever final. It's only final right up until midnight on the closing date for the various offer rounds. :)
and at the rate i am going that will be when i decide

will have to do something about that tomorrow, if i don't forget

perfectionist

HSC
N/A
lol...it's like me...i wouldnt decide what i wanna do in Uni..but yeah now i have finally decieded on one thing..before i was thinking about ten million things which dont even relate to each other...once i thought i should do pharmacy, then maths teaching...then business...but yeah now my preference is B.commerce!

Last edited:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Fred is my friend. He has done better than I will. I look up to Fred. Don't knock him.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
yep, got mine too...couldnt they use uai's of 90+ in their examples for our confidence's sake?
um, no, that would make me feel less confident, thinkinh i couldn't achieve as high as an imaginary person

i haven't read it yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)