Your first day of uni. (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

was laughing at everyone dropping there stuff off the table during the lecture, laughing about how the lecturer cant speak english properly...and wandering which ppl would most likely get a HD...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Well I walked down to uni... went to my building.... the lecturers had a picket line outside the building... said there were no humanities classes today, so I went home. lol.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I had a Physics lab...and a friggin test! A test on the first day!

Anyway I aced it, but my hand hurts now. Not hard to ace basic maths and physics.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I had a Physics lab...and a friggin test! A test on the first day!

Anyway I aced it, but my hand hurts now. Not hard to ace basic maths and physics.
what the?? well if it did count...then i it would b even more funnier. :D

Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Well I walked down to uni... went to my building.... the lecturers had a picket line outside the building... said there were no humanities classes today, so I went home. lol.
LoL- lecture picket line! :rolleyes:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
My first day is tonmorrow. I did jack all today. My bf came to see me so i dropped him off at Strathfeild today then came home. I have a class at 5pm tomorrow avo then another at 8m tomorrow night...
so ru doing part time or full time- coz i don't wanna have classes at 8pm! :cold:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JRasnier
was laughing at everyone dropping there stuff off the table during the lecture, laughing about how the lecturer cant speak english properly...and wandering which ppl would most likely get a HD...
i swear to god, today (i started last week BTW), i was sitting in the lecture theatre, i didnt move a muscle, and those little crappy half tables just started moving, really slowly...i dunno how it did it by itself...but i had to grab it and my stuff and pull it back up

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
two women were looking at me when i was on the train this arvo, coz i was reading my ecos lecture notes... then they said i was enthusiastic... so i was like yeah... :)

/NERD

edit: btw, when i related what i did today (very very basic economic intro) to my dad, he's like fuck that's boring... and then he tells me to continue working hard... :rolleyes:

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
of course- many uni's (such as unsw) have already started their semester. :D
I hate this thing about USYD...cos UTS is starting its semester tomorrows and since they start early they get to have one month semester break!!! and us only one month :mad:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by perfectionist
I hate this thing about USYD...cos UTS is starting its semester tomorrows and since they start early they get to have one month semester break!!! and us only one month :mad:
yeah, so we're both getting 1 months of semester breaks...whats so unequal abt. that? u should b happy that we get an extra week off. ;)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Kittycat
Yeah but don't we have to pay for it when our break starts 1 week later than others?
no- like i said, our break starts at the same dates as UNSW (who started semester 2day)...in other words, we get like 1 whole week of extra holidays (when compared to UNSW). :D

btw, i compared the dates, by looking at the USyd, and the UNSW diaries. ;)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well it was ok, good bands, lots of people, just not many who were familiar! but overall the day wasn't bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)