you're all lucky (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
this section has been empty forever, so i thought i would post to say forensic is the best option so you're all lucky to be doing it!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i dont think so! i dont wanna do foresnsic. hey is there like an elective on shipwrecks or something? coz that what a friend says she is doing

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yey a reply! yes there is 'shipwrecks and salvage.' that's supposed to be the easy boring one. and they mark slightly harder. forensics is the best

salzamanic

chromatography

hey there, does anyone know of really good sites on gas liquid chromatograohy and high performance liquid chromatography... have an assessment on both and can't find any decent understandable sites!:D

Marie-Paule

r u guys already up 2 ur e;ectives? maaaan we're behind...we havent finished acidi environment yet...

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
no, they prob. did their electives second

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
nah im in year 11 but we have been told we r doing forsencsic nextyear like it or not and the other class is doing shipwrecks

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
my entire class wanted to do forensics, and the teacher still decided to lump us with shipwrecks :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by salzamanic
hey there, does anyone know of really good sites on gas liquid chromatograohy and high performance liquid chromatography... have an assessment on both and can't find any decent understandable sites!:D
umm i'm a bit late, but for anyone else, check out the conquering chem site that goes with the text book

cko

HSC
forensic sounds interested. We did industrial chem. From the sound of it we thought it was gonna be really dry and boring but it turned out to be really interesting. i like watching CSU. Is forensic sorta like what they do on that show??

Paroissien

HSC
Not even close. We hardly touch on crime at all, but its not that bad.

Paroissien

HSC
To tell the truth I've realised I'm not to keen on either biology or spectrocopy but it is WAY to late to do anything about it now

~~Jess~~

HSC
i hate biology but i kinda like forensics. boilogy confuses me cos there is way too much small stuff happening DNA grrrr! anyway i should get back to learning it!! cramming :S spectroscopy is cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)