Yr 10 Past Papers needed for Science and English (and Normahurst) (1 Viewer)

D-BOSS

HSC
N/A
Hello. I need past papers on Year 10 English specifically on Animal Farm (such as writing an extended long response essay) and Science specifically on Year 10 Physics and Biology and Skills (Physics: universe, including galaxies, stars, solar systems and nebul, technological developments that have advanced scientific understanding about the universe, gravity, Big Bang theory, distance, speed and time, force, mass and acceleration, Newton's laws, Biology: human reproductive systems, traits and characteristics, DNA and genes, Skills: perform an investigation).

I also need help on Normanhurst year 11 entry test. Like what comes in it, and what are things that may help.

HSC
Hello. I need past papers on Year 10 English specifically on Animal Farm (such as writing an extended long response essay) and Science specifically on Year 10 Physics and Biology and Skills (Physics: universe, including galaxies, stars, solar systems and nebul, technological developments that have advanced scientific understanding about the universe, gravity, Big Bang theory, distance, speed and time, force, mass and acceleration, Newton's laws, Biology: human reproductive systems, traits and characteristics, DNA and genes, Skills: perform an investigation).

I also need help on Normanhurst year 11 entry test. Like what comes in it, and what are things that may help.
Hey, so my friend got into Normanhurst in Year 11 and he told me that it was a relatively straightforward exam with a maths and english section.
I believe the english section changes every year because it has been a book review/creative over the years but I would say be prepared for comprehension and a creative response of some sort. The Maths is a mostly straightforward exam with normal maths questions(i.e. nothing to do with general ability.)
Hope that helps!

D-BOSS

HSC
N/A
Hey, so my friend got into Normanhurst in Year 11 and he told me that it was a relatively straightforward exam with a maths and english section.
I believe the english section changes every year because it has been a book review/creative over the years but I would say be prepared for comprehension and a creative response of some sort. The Maths is a mostly straightforward exam with normal maths questions(i.e. nothing to do with general ability.)
Hope that helps!
So is the maths like what I learnt in year 10?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)