• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

Yr 11 2020 Sydney Girls Transfer (1 Viewer)

Sunaina123

HSC
Hahaha don't worry you will definitely make it I saw on a thread you posted your marks and from past experience at selective school, however how did you find the exam because that takes a big toll as well
[/QUOTE]
Sydney Girls doesn't have an exam, it's just the application and I am a bit worried that I haven't received anything. Does Syd Girls usually send out letters of offer or emails?

Sunaina123

HSC
So you think that there is a chance that I would probably receive it in the next few days or something?

addictedtobubbletea

HSC
What abt this?
To be completely sure you’ll have to wait and see until the end of October. There may be a possibility that you were wait-listed, and if so they will probably have to see how many people decline the offer before making offers to people on the wait list!

unluckyrubberducky

HSC
To be completely sure you’ll have to wait and see until the end of October. There may be a possibility that you were wait-listed, and if so they will probably have to see how many people decline the offer before making offers to people on the wait list!
I believe that only people who were straight accepted were contacted so far, as the people who have been accepted did not require an interview. It is most like you were reserved.

Last edited:

vsyie

HSC
I went to St George Girls, but I started in year 7, but I am familiar with this process as I helped the application committee
Hi Sherlock01, I tried out for St George and since you went there I was hoping to understand a bit more what it's like. Is it really competitive? Have other transfers been able to fit in well? Do you think it is difficult to achieve high marks as a transfer? Are the teachers good? Also, are there mentors in year 12? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious! :)

sherlock01

HSC
Hi Sherlock01, I tried out for St George and since you went there I was hoping to understand a bit more what it's like. Is it really competitive? Have other transfers been able to fit in well? Do you think it is difficult to achieve high marks as a transfer? Are the teachers good? Also, are there mentors in year 12? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious! :)
From my experience at St George Girls, I loved my time there and still go back once a term to see everyone, the teachers are great, lots of opportunities and transfers are welcomed with open arms, however since it is a selective school the girls are generally competitive but other than that it is really good!!

Sunaina123

HSC
Is anyone planning to reject the offer from sghs. Also, when are u meant to submit ur offer by?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)