Yr 11 and HSC Chemistry Tutor Available - Liverpool/Campbelltown Area (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Yr 11 and HSC Chemistry Tutor Available - SWSydney (Casula,Liverpool,Glenfield,Parra)

Hi,

I'm a final year University Chemistry student located in Casula/Liverpool who scored a Band Six in HSC Chemistry in 2005. I've achieved Dean's Honours at the University of Western Sydney for the past two years and am due to begin Honours next year.

I can help you come to grasps with basic chemical concepts required for success in Chemistry from High School to University level as well as developing and perfecting the higher end skills required of you by the Board of Studies.

I'll work with you on a one to one basis using a collection of practice questions I collected during my HSC and/or working through ones that you have. I can help with all aspects of the HSC Chemistry program.

I'm passionate and skilled in the fundamentals of Chemistry and I'll help you form these same passions for success in the HSC and a solid platform for University studies in the sciences. I'll also help show you how to think scientifically about chemical problems in order for you to work systematically through difficult problems.

I tutor in the South West Sydney area, in Casula, Liverpool, Glenfield and surrounds. I attend university in Parramatta, so can arrange to see you if you're in that area.

I charge around $25 - $30 for a one hour session depending on travel times.

Contrary to how all that sounds above, I'm not a stiff. :p

Call me on 0423 507 495 or email at 16366637@student.uws.edu.au if this fits what you're looking for.

Look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Max

Last edited:

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Re: Yr 11 and HSC Chemistry Tutor Available - SWSydney (Casula,Liverpool,Glenfield,Pa

Just thought I'd bump this; I've been working and studying overseas and interstate for the past year, so haven't done much tutoring for a while. If anyone's looking for someone, feel free to give me a bell.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Should've posted this at the beginning of 2009.
Too late, I'm dropping chem. Had a potential student, lost it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)