Yr12 Area of Study Study Day-Darling Harbour-"Journeys" (1 Viewer)

trekkie

HSC
Hey guys for those of us going to this info day on journeys i thought it would be a good idea to have a place where we could post our notes that we take, well those that we find good enough. That way if any of us miss anything there we can come here and grab it, and those that dont go will have access to some of these notes. Let the JOURNEY begin!

korry

HSC
N/A
um...i know its at Darling Harbour...my ext 2 english teacher is in fact doing the presentation for Eng Ext 2...i've seen it...its just like a power point explaining the course...not bad....but might get boring...hahaha

trekkie

HSC
Its a day where people in yr 11 can go and learn about the new area of study for the HSC called "Journeys", by now you should be acquainted with "journeys" if your in yr11. But its too late now to sign up for it-i suggest you just get our notes and try and make sense of them.

= Jennifer =

HSC
where is it? and who is holding it? maybe we might be able to squeeze in? i wanna go :uhoh: so can anyone actually give the details

Mike iE

HSC
Monday November 3rd

9am - 1pm = area of study lectures

1pm onwards - extension 2 lecture

It at one of the Darling Harbour convention centres and costs $30, its run by the english teachers assosciation or something like that

juggernaut

HSC
Originally posted by trekkie
Its a day where people in yr 11 can go and learn about the new area of study for the HSC called "Journeys", by now you should be acquainted with "journeys" if your in yr11. But its too late now to sign up for it-i suggest you just get our notes and try and make sense of them.

ummmm i dont know one thing about journeys.. were not doing it this term

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Im going to the AOS lectures tomorrow, im so not looking forward to getting up at 5:30 :(

= Jennifer =

HSC
awwwwwwwwww damn i am going to miss out! our skool never told us about this....could some one post or send me their notes if it is not too much trouble

anything would be great

thanks

shkspeare

wants 99uai
is anyone goin to the one on the 13th?

mm newaiz after tmrw lets all scan our notes n put em up here :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I went to this last year, it wasn't bad. Of course, it wasn't that great either, but I got to meet Terry Pratchett that night, which was.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
ummmm i dont know one thing about journeys.. were not doing it this term

lol neither am i.. we're doing Module C first
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
awwwwwwwwww damn i am going to miss out! our skool never told us about this....could some one post or send me their notes if it is not too much trouble

anything would be great

thanks

* waves her arms around *

me too ^^

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Well wasent that a SUPER FUN day!!!!

I so feel sorry for all those people in the icky uniforms ones that come to mind, the maccas uniforms uniforms, and the pastal pink or green or purple dresses, sorry but they were kinda yuck.

And how bloody fast did those people want to change the slides!! bloody hell!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
mine are scribbles on a piece of paper right now, i don't think that anyone would have typed them up yet....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)