Yr12 Jerseys: Whats Urs Like?? (1 Viewer)

Mz_FUNKSTAR_02

So whats up with your jerseys? Our one (i dont wanna say what school) is the CANTERBURY brand. Its navy blue and sky blue. Looks hot! I've seen jerseys from other schools that are OK. Oh yeah and the delivery of our jerseys kept being delayed because CANTERBURY (the company) kept tellin us crap like their computers are broken..etc.. that pissed of the whole YR12! We ended up getting them on the last day of term one even though we ordered them @ like november last year!! They were about $80.. :mad: :mad:

oh yeah, what did you all get on the back? i got ALOHA! :D :confused: :)

Last edited:

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
I got BIG WILLY right across my back.
Ours are canterbury aswell; with blue shadings

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
ours is bloody gross
it has like a yellow stripe down the arms, we aren't allowed to get our names or anything written on the back of them.....
and we aren't allowed to wear them at school
dont get them till the last day of school or till speech night or something. they are quite gross and are like $70

i decided not to get one

Marianna

ours were done by trisports cause we knew cantebury would stuff us around we pissed off a few people but oh well shit happens ours are blue aswell... $65 got em first or sencond week back this term we ordered at the end of last term

luigi we aren't allowed to wear ours at school either and cause we had to wear uniform to trials we weren't allowed to wear them then either even though the year 12s for the past six years have...

roo

HSC
yah, ours are gross too.. we look like candy canes. well its not as bad as last yr's, they looked like wally from where's wally.. :D

it's just navy, blue and white horizontal stripes with more white than the other 2 colours. i've got **roo** on the back of mine, i think, something like that anyway. we're not allowed to wear it at school either, unless we've got PE.. which reeeally sux!

we've had ours since term 1, by canturbury as well.. $75 i think it was.. too much i reckon!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
well ours is dark blue, white and this jade green.. it doesn't look as bad as it seems :p :p

ours r canterbury too.. we paid abt 70ish fo it.. so its alrite

we got 02 on da bak.. and we got to put names on them..

i got blingbling.. hahaha.. nahhh.. i was goin to..cos all my friends suggestedi shud.. but i didnt hehe.. i jus got "MeL" ...how plain hehe.. oh well :D :p

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by luigi_000
..we aren't allowed to get our names or anything written on the back of them.....
Then what's the point of having a jersey?

Sorry, it just sounds a bit stupid to me. No wonder you didn't get one.

Okay wait... by not being allowed to have your name on the back, were you referring to your actual name? Or did you just mean that you guys were not allowed to even have a nickname on the back?

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
My Jersey is made by Canterbury too. The big CCC logo right? Hehehe.

Mine is navy blue, baby blue, and white in colour. I have 'Perfectionist' on the back of mine. And on the front, we were allowed to have our name/nickname. But it costed extra.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Don't know what company ours are but they have a hideous logo with the word "Classic" on it.

They're green and yellow and white (Good old Caringbah ...)

The worst part is the permentent crease down the front.

$60 for a glorified t-shirt. Oh well.

AiMz

HSC
Our one is like white, navy and green colours cuz like its our school colour and stuff and we have to pay $75 bucks and i cdon't even get to wear it at school cuz like by the time we get it we're not gonna be at school anymore! DAMN principal!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
haha....hmmmmmmmmmmm.

jerseys. at ruse, our principal is gay. so basically, although we ordered them ages ago, we don't get them until the ...

LAST FREAKIN WEEK OF SCHOOL. and well in that last week of school, one entire day is awards day, where we have to wear blazers, another is the beach day, no one comes on friday. so. basically, we can wear our jerseys for an ENTIRE TWO DAYS. wtf is going on here??? and, apparently we're not even allowed to wear them during hsc exams either, but i'm not too sure on that one.

but still, we paid like...70 bucks? to wear jerseys for 2 days. i regret getting now.

dansnation

ours is carrisbrook, and it looks alright except for the cruddy logo on the front which looks like it was drawn by a pre-schooler on glue. did i mention its got adidas stripes? haha only two tho

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by johnson

but still, we paid like...70 bucks? to wear jerseys for 2 days. i regret getting now.
yeh same wit ma skool... every1 chucked a skitz.. and shit like that.. so now we're allow to wear it.. some even wear it everyday :p :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by tweakin
I was cool and got my mobile number on the back of my jersey
pfft haha
whats the point in that? u think people will actually call u?? but think abt it...who would wanna?..

hahaha.. j/kj/k :D

tweakin

i did it as a joke as i wasnt gonna pay for my jersey.... anyway they gave me my jersey and i still havent paid the $80 ahahaha

but yeh people have actually called me hahaha.... we only wear ours on fridays at skool soo most friday lunchtimes my phone buzzes away in my pocket.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
yeh u shud even put.. ""hot live chat..call"" haha.. but then again there's only limit of how many letters u can hav..

correct me if i'm wrong..but i'm guessin a guy.. cos only guys are stoopid enuff to do something like that... to b "noticed"

hahaha.. :D :D

tweakin

yeh a guy is right ;)

haha and as i said it was for a bit of a joke no to get calls from sexy ladies....though i will gladly accept these calls hehe :p

my mate was gonna get a/s/l?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)