Yr9-12 maths/physics tutor in shire/stgeorge area (1 Viewer)

jenslekman

HSC
Hello everyone!

I am a dedicated mathematics and physics tutor who is offering tutoring for:
- Year 9 & 10 Mathematics
- 2U/3U/4U Year 11 & 12 Mathematics
- Year 11 & 12 Physics

In my first year at the University of Sydney I have achieving a HD average in first year mathematics (excluding statistics) and have been involved in the Talented Students Program for Physics as well as the Special Studies Program focussing on extracurricular mathematics. I graduated in 2012 as an HSC All-Rounder with a 98 ATAR with the following HSC marks [internal, external, final]:
- Extension 1 Maths: 95, 95, 95
- Extension 2 Maths: 88, 94, 91
- Physics: 94, 90, 92

I will be available at the following locations: University of Sydney, Hurstville/Kograh/StGeorge area, Sutherland Shire. I do, however, prefer tuition at my home in the Sutherland Shire.

I have plenty of experience tutoring family and friends. I will vary my tutoring style to suit your learning style (as it should be) and act as your academic mentor (which I found extremely useful when I was completing my HSC). If you’re interested, please send me a private message to discuss details and arrangements (prices are negotiable). Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Will you ever see a tutor as dedicated as this one to become the BoS snake champion?

So if you want a dedicated tutor, then jenslekman is an awesome choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)