• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who has half yearlies after the holidays? (1 Viewer)

bally24

HSC
I do. first week back. It really sucks, because now I have to spend all holidays studying while everyone else is taking it easy.
anyone else here suffering too?

Emph

HSC
bally24 said:
I do. first week back. It really sucks, because now I have to spend all holidays studying while everyone else is taking it easy.
anyone else here suffering too?
well we have already had half yearlies and i am still going to have to work my butt off to get the work set for me these holidays done. Don't complain. You have it easier.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Week 1 - General Mathematics
Week 2 - Software Design and Development

So holiday studying for me but such is life, get over it.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Emph said:
well we have already had half yearlies and i am still going to have to work my butt off to get the work set for me these holidays done. Don't complain. You have it easier.
quoted for emphasis. lol.
:D

im gonna be studying as wlel, but not coz i have work set for me ... i just wanna :D

passion89

HSC
after the holidays is such a good time for exams. You're all refreshed, you have like 2 whole weeks to study and on the whole it's 20 times better than having half yearlies before hols!!

bally24

HSC
i don't know about refreshed - i know most people will just spend all their free time studying since its holidays...6 or 8 hours of study every day can't be good for you (thats what the school told us to do), we'll just burn out from 2 extra weeks of study. i'll be sick of it by the time school starts, and this is usually the only holiday where we don't have trials or the hsc to be studying for. i realise that we're probably lucky to have the extra time though.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
quoted for emphasis. lol.
:D

im gonna be studying as wlel, but not coz i have work set for me ... i just wanna :D
I don't have to, but i have to, as i want to lol. taking this week off though !

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
not me, not I

delta agrees with me in that exams demand more time than they're worth. otherwise i don't have anything after the hols :)

rawr26

HSC
i get to relax for these holidays *yayness* i don't want my marks back though :( good luck to you guys with exams after the holidays.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
rawr26 said:
i get to relax for these holidays *yayness* i don't want my marks back though :( good luck to you guys with exams after the holidays.
oh boy am i on the same wavelength as you *not wanting marks back*
i feel i did not particularly good ...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Have fun studying for your exams guys, you've had plenty of time to study so you better get some good marks. :p

fruitarian

HSC
Nah. We had ours in the last 2 weeks before the holidays. Good luck with yours :) it really sucks that u have to study in the holz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)