• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

History Extension exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

graceluvsA's

HSC
No. You're fine you have got this. Past papers aren't necessary for this because the questions are very very similar each year. You know the content, you know your historians, you are fine. You are INCREDIBLE at history extension. Maybe not a state rank but you will walk out of that exam smiling cause you know it just LIFTED UP ur ATAR.
Ur amazing you've got this
Thank you 🥹🥹

band6yesplease

HSC
How did you guys go?? (Umm also.. ngl as someone doing history ext for year 12 the fact you’re memorising 20 quotes PER ESSAY is terrifying ngl😭)
AHHHH it starts so soon im so nervous.
20 isn't really necessary it just ensures im covered irrespective of the question if you get me?

But also you should drop history extension so you don't have this headache that is currently dictating my entire life

aulinia

HSC
Heyy how’d everyone go? I was pleasantly surprised that they didn’t give a stimulus for Q2 :)

aulinia

HSC
how much did you guys write? I didn’t finish all the pages but I did 1800~ words for each essay. Is it fine that I didn’t fill the booklets??
For Q1 i filled until the last page, but for Q2 i think i had a page or two left

graceluvsA's

HSC
They were both shit questions i was just yapping on about random stuff ;) i had no idea what they were asking for for each question so s1 i said histiorographical debate of subjective or objective historical truth and s2 just how forms of communication (books, films ect) are manipulated idc anymore maybe im just gonna go to tafe :p

kingpalindrome

HSC
I talked about ABBA for question 2 in terms of popular history and songs/movies being a form of communication 😭

And question 1 i just talked about how debates spur historians on to explore new methodologies - I will be ecstatic if I get a band E3

kingpalindrome

HSC
They were both shit questions i was just yapping on about random stuff ;) i had no idea what they were asking for for each question so s1 i said histiorographical debate of subjective or objective historical truth and s2 just how forms of communication (books, films ect) are manipulated idc anymore maybe im just gonna go to tafe :p
I swear that's exactly what I wrote for both as well, surely if two of us wrote it we can't be wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)