unsw or usyd? (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
wats this thing about ppl swapping from usyd to unsw in the last minute preferences and being glad about it?!?!!?! is there something i should know about usyd!?!?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Last year, I switched preferences from USyd to UNSW at 11:56pm .. 4 mins before UAC changing of preferences closed

MoNNiE

HSC
yeah just personal choice..
i dun really like usyd that much...i dun know why!
maybe cus it doesn't seem as welcoming as unsw..sure.. syd has nice ppl and everything.. but it really comes down to what courses your going to choose.. mine was engineering.. and i didn't particularly like their facilities that much!

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
Last year, I switched preferences from USyd to UNSW at 11:56pm .. 4 mins before UAC changing of preferences closed
Same for me except I changed from UNSW to Usyd 2 minutes before applications closed.

sunny

meh.
HSC
ditto - I was still playing around with usyd and unsw choices in the last few minutes and ended up picking unsw comp sci - its a good life!

PrettyNoose

HSC
i personally prefer USYD for some odd reason. even though im already so used to UNSW as it is my schools home.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by PrettyNoose
i personally prefer USYD for some odd reason. even though im already so used to UNSW as it is my schools home.
i prefer unsw but i think thats because it is so close to me, as it is to you. maybe you dont like it as much because it IS so close to school, you might prefer a change after year 12?

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
gooo unsw!! fob skool!!! it increases your chances of finding an asian hubby (if thatz wot u want).. :p
yea..one that can't speak engrish properly :p

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i dunno. i know a lot of people who would much prefer to go to usyd rather than unsw. my sister went to both and she much prefers usyd... but i guess it depends on the course, and your personal choice

Last edited:

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i WISH i had changed to UNSW...even Minai was like u have half an hour to change :( but ayways...what is done is done. May be i'd fit in once i start my degree and i have work and i get to know the people around me.

I didn't acctually like the USYD people for B.commerce...not friendly at all...also USYD is so dark and stuff...so i don't personally like the environment there .. :( :<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)