• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

zhangs or ace for CHEMISTRY? (1 Viewer)

Susu123

HSC
There are hard things in Module 1 to test but many of them can't really be asked from only module 1 content
Hardest mod 1 questions are usually just the molecular geometry and electron geometry stuff and sometimes the gravimetic analysis

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
YEAH GOD TIER CALCULATOR MAN YOU MADE ME GET SINX+COSX=1 WRONG IN THE HSC (could've been my own fault but i'd never admit that)
💀 out of all the qns you couldve gotten wrong bruh 💀 curious whatd u do to get itwrong?

- note I'm not shaming u lol ik ur got like 96% so im just saying u got all the hard qns right ^

WeiWeiMan

HSC
💀 out of all the qns you couldve gotten wrong bruh 💀 curious whatd u do to get itwrong?
dw i got more than just sinx + cosx=1 wrong
afaik i got 13biii, 13biv, 14cii wrong and maybe made some algebra errors in other questions (dunno)
anyways as how to I got it wrong, i thought cosπ=1

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
dw i got more than just sinx + cosx=1 wrong
afaik i got 13biii, 13biv, 14cii wrong and maybe made some algebra errors in other questions (dunno)
anyways as how to I got it wrong, i thought cosπ=1
dam. relatable asf lmao. just yesturday I thought 1-cos2x=2cos^2x and was stuck on the qn for literally 4 hrs

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
at least it didn't happen in the hsc
also wtf 4 hours? use photomath or symbolab at that point
nah I needa persevere lol. in the hsc, im not gonna have symbolab or ai, so no point using it at home. + stimulates my critical thinking skills more.

enip

HSC
YEAH GOD TIER CALCULATOR MAN YOU MADE ME GET SINX+COSX=1 WRONG IN THE HSC (could've been my own fault but i'd never admit that)
wtf you're the same year as me and already doing the hsc whaaaaa

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
oh yea true, i should've thought about that. there really isn't much hard things that can be tested in module 1. makes sense why the module 1 paper wasn't really hard
do u go parra or canley heights campus? what did u get for mod 1 exam

enip

HSC
do u go parra or canley heights campus? what did u get for mod 1 exam
i go to parra. i got 49, the last q kinda threw me off. U?
also i heard ppl know their rank in the grade, do you know how, like do they tell u

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
also i heard ppl know their rank in the grade, do you know how, like do they tell u
I got 47, couldve easily copped a 49 as well but accidentally circled the wrong bubble for one of the mcqs and misread one of the qs which cost me two marks 💀💀 i have no clue what my rank is lol

asiansubjects

HSC
they usually post the top 50 rankings for the cohort to see, it'll probably be done over the christmas break

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
do you know if anyone got 50? i havent heard of anyone getting it i think 49 might be highest

enip

HSC
I got 47, couldve easily copped a 49 as well but accidentally circled the wrong bubble for one of the mcqs and misread one of the qs which cost me two marks 💀💀 i have no clue what my rank is lol
dang but still a high mark. bruh circling the wrong bubble is just sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)