Farkin' Scim! (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Rest assured in the knowledge you won't be the only one repeating a subject, I'm so incredbly convinced I'm doing biomed again next year.

Apparently with biomed, its the first year they've run this harder stream, so they've pegged it extremely high, and in future years they'll bring it down a few notches so its not quite so hard. Unfortunately for me, I need to be a guinea pig. My only hope is that they'll scale us, in the words of a tutor 'the amount of people failing the subject currently will be nowhere near the amount of people that fail overall'

baker182

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Rest assured in the knowledge you won't be the only one repeating a subject, I'm so incredbly convinced I'm doing biomed again next year.

Apparently with biomed, its the first year they've run this harder stream, so they've pegged it extremely high, and in future years they'll bring it down a few notches so its not quite so hard. Unfortunately for me, I need to be a guinea pig. My only hope is that they'll scale us, in the words of a tutor 'the amount of people failing the subject currently will be nowhere near the amount of people that fail overall'
tutors are not always correct :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
True, but this tutor is a PhD student and gets loooots of insights from the course coordinator. And besides, the course coordinator himself has said similar things.

baker182

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
True, but this tutor is a PhD student and gets loooots of insights from the course coordinator. And besides, the course coordinator himself has said similar things.

Ok, fair enough, but still you might want to get the coordinator actual words on the issue, has something similar can be different to his actual words

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
Looks like I'll be doing that one next year!

Farking fark fark fark!

im just hoping i have enough marks to scrape through that course, i hate it. had no idea about the volcano bit

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
baker182 said:
Ok, fair enough, but still you might want to get the coordinator actual words on the issue, has something similar can be different to his actual words
He said it directly to me!!! The reason I put "similar things" is because I can't be bothered putting the energy into recalling his precise words when the general gist of it was exactly the same.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Glad you know that, coz I certainly don't!!! Do the speechies do 1404 next semester?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh you poor people. we're done with our anatomy now. I have great issues with working with the cadaver heads though. I'm fine with everything else, but when we do heads, it brings home that they're actual people. Quite a few of us have issues with the heads. Thank god we don't have to do it anymore.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
im just hoping i have enough marks to scrape through that course, i hate it. had no idea about the volcano bit
wtf?? volcano?? where???

fuck that was stupid!.. hey stacie.. did you draw the volcanoes side on (like one really skinny and pointed up and one really fat and flat) or the circle thingy??

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
Looks like I'll be doing that one next year!

Farking fark fark fark!
I feel the same way about half of my subjects.

baker182

HSC
PrincessSJ said:
wtf?? volcano?? where???

fuck that was stupid!.. hey stacie.. did you draw the volcanoes side on (like one really skinny and pointed up and one really fat and flat) or the circle thingy??
I throught all volcanoes were the same :rolleyes:

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
aahhh no
*gathers all the children up for a story*

lol.. i couldn't fucking be bothered!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i only need around 30 or 40% in my exams to pass the course cos im sittin on high d averages :D (1-2 marks away from HD in 2 subjects, dunno about the other)
my subjects are too easy!!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
SJ, I had NO idea about the volcano shit, I didnt go to any of those lectures, I only knew a couple of answers from general knowledge in the multiple choice bit. I just drew 2 volcanoes with lava coming out, hahahahahhahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)