• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ܑ̕s (1 Viewer)

karnevil

HSC
Have all you little 3unit kiddies memorised the passages and the language features etc of each one? Just curious.....

cause I have :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I haven't memorised the passages. I have started writing complete translations though (I couldn't be bothered before) and that achieves just about the same thing.

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I haven't memorised the passages. I have started writing complete translations though (I couldn't be bothered before) and that achieves just about the same thing.
That's basically what I meant Lex :)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Do youse find 3u easier than 2u? Cos my friend does 3u through open high school and basically did bugger all work throughout the year, she copied comprehension answers from the answers booklet, and hardly studied for the half yearly and speaking, but still got marks almost as good as 2u.

Do you do 3u at school or through open high? I should've done 3u...it doesn't seem too difficult...but then I would've been doing 13 units, which would prob be too much

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
The workload can build up rapidly if you don't keep up, and it does require a good understanding of English as well as Japanese (both the languages and the BOS courses) since the issues raised are very similar. That said, I think it's easy enough if you have the right attitude to Japanese, as well as the incentive to "extend" your studies.

kt san

i thought 3u is easier than 2u, but i guess u need the 2u basics, da only thing i dun like about 3u is da speaking...i guess i'm not a creative/on da spot person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)