•TUTORING: Prelim & HSC Economics & Business Studies, Yr7-10 Science, Maths, IELTS• (1 Viewer)

xxblin

HSC
A Bit About Me...
I graduated Yr12 in 2011, I am currently a student at USYD.
I have had quite a bit of previous teaching experience, both as a one on one tutor and teaching full classes (at accredited institutions - high schools and English training centres).
I have several teaching qualifications. (Cert IV in TESOL and CELTA) So I have a good understanding and good methodology when it comes to teaching and ensuring the students has understood the concept. Thus helping students to perform their best in exams. I am a high achiever myself, and I have strategies and methods to ensure maximum marks when it comes to examinations.
I am really friendly and approachable, and I am always willing to help. This help isn't limited to my tutoring hours, you can call me/email me anytime with a question and I will be willing to answer it.
I am in the teaching profession because I like to help people and as a professional I am interested in you doing the best that you can possibly do.

For Year 11 & 12 Students:
I am able to tutor/help you in Yr11 & 12 Business Studies and Economics. (Also IPT if you really need help in this subject)
In the three subjects above, I achieved Band 6 and I am really passionate towards them. I am genuinely interested in those subjects and I would LOVE to tutor someone in them and help them understand it better.
During my Years in 11 & 12, I have helped my classmates with Business Studies and Economics on a weekly basis, to help them understand the concepts taught in class and perform better in exams, so I do have relevant experience.

For Year 7-10 Students:
I can tutor in almost any subject for Years 7-10, as I achieved excellent results in these years myself.
I am best at Maths & Science for Years 7-10 subjects though.

For International Students (IELTS Tutoring):
I taught English to many students in China who were preparing for the IELTS exam, so I definitely have experience in this area. I was a teacher at Linguaphone.
Or if you want to practice your English, I can help with that as well.
I have been trained and qualified as a teacher in Cambridge CELTA (which is the same institution that examines IELTS - Cambridge ESOL).

Rates:
Yr11&12: $25 for the 1st hour. An extra $15 for every hour afterwards (on the same day).
Yr7-10: $15 for the 1st hour. An extra $10 for every hour afterwards (on the same day).
IELTS: $20 for the 1st hour. An extra $10 for every hour afterwards (on the same day).
PRICES ARE ALL NEGOTIABLE.

(p.s. The hours that you pay for, I will have structured lessons to teach you or help you on a certain area. Afterwards, you can still stay with me at the library to work on your assignments/homework/notes and you can ask me questions or for my help if you wish to, and this is all free. i.e. You only pay for teaching time, after that I am willing to monitor your studies for free if you would like me to).
If you and a group of friends would like tutoring, I can also do discounts ;D

Interested? Or Just Have A Question?
Contact me on 0414 776 262.
I would prefer if you texted/SMS as I might be in university lectures or I might be teaching.
But if you want to call, feel free to as well. If I don't pick up, leave me a voicemail message (or text me). I always check my voicemail.
I am located in Epping and the City (depends on certain days and times). So I am willing to teach around these suburbs and areas. Just ask :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)