$15-20 intensive holiday tuition program @ the epping club by 99.60-99.95 atar tutors (1 Viewer)

danier

HSC
Hey guys :)

My friends and I from Baulko are running a holiday tuition course during early January at The Epping Club between the dates of the 3rd of January to the 15th of January on a monday-saturday basis.

Tutors:

99.95 Damien
97 Chem (state rank 14th)
95 Phys
100 3u Math
97 4u Math

99.90 Harry
97 Chem (state rank 17th)
95 Phys
99 3u Math
98 4u Math

99.60 Daniel H
95 Phys
94 Chem
96 3u Math

99.60 Daniel K
96 3u Math
94 4u Math
97 Music 2
49 Music Ext

We’re running it at $20/hour per subject and $15/hour if you take more than one subject. Location will be at the Epping Club, Boardroom which accommodates perfectly for a study location. A class will consist up to 10 people and we're currently close to full capacity on all the subjects but we have a few spots left if anyone from BOS is interested in joining us; also, if we have enough interest we will also be booking a second room to accommodate a possible influx of students. Please give us a notification ASAP because places are running out fast :).

Current Draft times and topics are:

9am-12pm Physics- Motors and Generators
12pm-12:30 pm Lunch
12:30- 3:30 pm Chemistry- The Acidic Environment
3:30 pm -6:30 pm 3 unit Math -TBA depending on preference
6:30-7pm Dinner
7pm- 10pm 4 unit Math - TBA depending on preference

HOWEVER, this format can be edited so if there are any problems please give me a heads up :). We understand that the 4u math might be a little late and hence we can arrange something different with that.
Also please note that if you are from baulko, we have arranged special chem/phys classes to address the topics of Chem of Art and Astrophysics for chem/phys.

Our lessons will run in a 3 hour format: a 30 minute test will be given before each lesson to revise the content from the day before then a 2 hour lesson will be conducted. Afterwards, there will be 30 minutes left, to go through the exam and any other extra questions that might need answering..

All work material will be created and revised personally by us. Our pre-lesson exams will come from HSC questions and past school trial questions. Work booklets will be formatted to provide the basic bulk of knowledge needed to answer the dot point however, we will also include dot pointed summaries and an extra tip section to make sure you don’t lose a mark in your exams. For example, in year 11 biology, I was deducted a mark for writing that plants use xylem/phloem cells to transfer nutrients to the plant when they said I should have written the word 'minerals'. That’s total bull----. But by giving you these tips, we can ensure that you won’t be deducted a mark just for missing out a word or phrase and this is something which other tutoring centres will not provide you with.

We totally disagree with rote learning and just handing you a piece of a paper so we will initially explain the concept to you through as an interaction to such a proficiency that you are able to refer back to us the information. The work booklets act as a reference from then on and a basis to make your own notes. Eventually before your exams, all you will really need to memorise would be the dot point summaries at the end.

If you are interested in the program, could you please send an email to dhtuition@hotmail.com or pm me and i will provide you with further details and enrolment forms.
Feel free to ask questions :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)