$15/hour for 1 on 1 Quality Tutoring (1 Viewer)

JamesRuseTutor

HSC
Hi there;

After completing the HSC at James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2007, I launched straight into tutoring privately and beside Master Coaching, where I also completed a tutoring training course.

During 2008 I tutored a group of boys from a selective school for economics, and one on one tutored students for english (general and advanced), biology and mathematics (general and advanced), in addition I had my classes at Master Coaching twice a week (where I coached HSC mathematics and Biology and filled in for HSC Economics) and 2 junior students. Thus I have had vast experience in tutoring.

I immensely enjoy tutoring, as I always had a natural flair for explaining concepts and I have the ability to translate difficult concepts into straight forward infomation which can be easily digested.

My tactic is to complement your school studies, coupled with my belief to work at a higher standard, achieved by my challenging homework. All notes are provided and past exam papers from prestigous schools.

My students all performed extremely well, with 2 in particular getting a UAI TEN more than what they anticipated they would achieve =)

I tutor in the Blacktown Area, preferably at Blacktown Library.

If you are interested please contact me on 0423784750

All the best for 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)