• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

$15ph Full HSC Economics Course over 8 weeks (two 2hour lessons per week Individual) (1 Viewer)

Mr. Prosecutor

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm running a HSC economics course at Macquarie Uni over the school holidays.

Each lesson will be 2 hours in duration in a study room at mac uni library. I will write and print you notes for each dot point and explain and go through them. There will be no homework or anything like that because it is the holidays but for those keen students i can print out questions and mark them for you. Likewise, I can give you essay questions and you can do them too.

But, the main point of this course is so that you guys can have some notes for the hsc and understand it before anyone else from your eco grade. This way during the hsc year all you have to do is go through the notes for each topic over and over again and practice exams. This is what i basically did, i found that it makes it easier to follow what the teacher is explaining and allows you to answer questions with more confidence.

A little about me:

I'm studying com(eco)/law at Macquarie Uni. I also did HSC economics in year 12 in 2007 and got 92. My UAI was 96. For first year macro i got 97 and came first in an essay exam and ended up getting a Distinction. I haven’t received my micro marks yet. I do have some teaching experience at Kumon and I have also tutored in HSC maths last year.

Each lesson will be 2 hours long with a 10 min break. There will be two lessons each week. I am only charging $15ph which i think is pretty reasonable. The course is 8 weeks in duration so it will go for the Christmas holidays. Its not intensive or anything, there isn't homework (unless you want it) so don't think of it like hardcore study, but rather as building a strong foundation for hsc economics.

Anyway, if you guys are interested or have any questions please ring or sms me on 0449550456. I'm only taking a maximum of 10 students.

Mr. Prosecutor

HSC
If we're unable to finish the whole course in 8 weeks I will teach it per week untill we do free of charge.

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
this is pretty fucking cool. wish somebody had done this when i was doing my hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)