1st in HSC Economics//3 Years Experience//State Ranking Resources (1 Viewer)

puneetnanda

HSC
Hi all,

My name is Puneet and as a result of my success and ongoing interest in economics I am once again offering tuition in HSC Economics for the 2018 HSC cohort.

I have been tutoring HSC Economics for the past 3 years over which time I have taught over 40 students from several schools including all major top ranking selective schools. Many of my students have attained results at the band 6 level (90+) and gone on to study degrees including: medicine, law, actuarial studies, commerce and engineering.

About Me

I completed my HSC in 2014 from Fort Street High School topping NSW in HSC Economics and attaining an ATAR of 99.95. Currently I am studying a Bachelor of Science (Advanced) and Doctor of Medicine at The University of Sydney as a Chancellor's Scholar, Dean's and Merit Prize recipient. In 2017, I also completed a semester abroad at University of California, Berkeley majoring in Public Policy and Molecular and Cell Biology.

Tutoring Details

Each lesson is 2hrs in length within which I aim to cover 1 subtopic (i.e. exchange rates) per lesson. Along with this during our lessons, especially in the lead up to HSC or school assessments, I will go through revision content thoroughly and teach you how to write and perfect Economics essays. Furthermore, I tailor each lesson to the needs of the student so if you are struggling in a certain area then I can adjust the lesson plan to focus on this.

Moreover the tutoring sessions also include the following:

-weekly essay marking service

-topic tests/quizzes (where applicable)

-access to a bank of state ranking economic resources including: notes, short answer and essay responses to past HSC and Trial questions, Essay plans, Statistics sheets

If you are interested and for other general inquiries please email me at:

puneet.cricketdude@gmail.com

Please include your name/student's name, contact details and student's school in your inquiry.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)