2 interesting articles (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC

Yeah, read about the google one, but hey!, we're talking about Microsoft here right?... I don't think Microsoft is sticking with their Image as a "Software" Manufacturer, they're spurting out into so many various sectors, where ever there's potential profit they head that way, they just love attacking these sectors of the IT industry, i mean the inception of MSN Messenger has rapidly grown, and i'm sure to say possible out-numbering the first and most popular IM Client - ICQ, which themselves have made it shitter and shitter in every new update they make, after AOL bought them out.

-X-

HSC
N/A
For as long as google stays the way it is (ie not swamped with ads), microsoft will find it hard to beat it, without doing the same thing (probably loose money).

heh, imagine typing "windows XP warez" in microsofts engine. :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by -X-
For as long as google stays the way it is (ie not swamped with ads), microsoft will find it hard to beat it, without doing the same thing (probably loose money).

heh, imagine typing "windows XP warez" in microsofts engine. :D

Heh... the reason google is fast, is primarily because, No Ads or banners, minimal graphics, a extremely well designed search engine, which has a powerful underlying algorithm to respond to searches so fast. I hope MS Doesn't add another butterfly on a website :p

-X-

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
which has a powerful underlying algorithm to respond to searches so fast.
Go the PigeonRank! :D

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Google is also considered a prime search engine because it hasn't 'sold out' like most other search engines to date have. They have their sponsored links which are specifically marked as such... I can see M$ emphasising paid links and not the ones with highest hits! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)