2 unit (Advanced) mathematics tuition for year 11 of class 2014 (1 Viewer)

patelha

HSC
I recently completed my HSC exams and am wishing to begin a tutoring program for year 10 students who have chosen 2u maths for year 11. I was ranked 2/95 and 2/60 in 2u maths and maths extension 1 respectively. I am able to tutor at either strathfield or burwood library. I can provide the first lesson free of charge so that both you and myself can judge my tutoring ability. IF you are interested, please post a message below.

patelha

HSC
2 unit (Advanced) mathematics tuition

I recently completed my HSC exams and am willing to begin a tutoring program for 2u maths. My school assessment ranks were 2/95 and 2/60 for 2u maths and maths extension 1 respectively. I shall provide the first lesson free of charge for both you and myself to judge my tutoring ability. I can provide one on one classes at either Burwood or Strathfield library. IF you are interested, please post a message below or PM me.

patelha

HSC

I recently completed my HSC exams and am willing to begin a tutoring program for 2u maths. My school assessment ranks were 2/95 and 2/60 for 2u maths and maths extension 1 respectively. I shall provide the first lesson free of charge for both you and myself to judge my tutoring ability. I can provide one on one classes at either Burwood or Strathfield library. IF you are interested, please post a message below or PM me.

patelha

HSC

I recently completed my HSC exams and am willing to begin a tutoring program for 2u maths. My school assessment ranks were 2/95 and 2/60 for 2u maths and maths extension 1 respectively. The first lesson can be free of charge so that both you and myself can judge my tutoring ability. I can provide one on one classes at either Burwood or Strathfield library. IF you are interested, please post a message below or PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)